ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Woody and Fiends
Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, London - March 13, 2005
Courtesy of Dave M. Bennett/Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lucinda Williams European Tour July 2005 (NSC) Return to archive
March 7th, 2005 07:55 AM
Gazza from the message board on her official site :

JULY
TUE 19 WED 20 AMSTERDAM Paradiso
THU 21 FRI 22 LONDON Shepherds Bush Empire
SAT 23 SUN 24 CARDIFF The Coal Exchange
MON 25 TUE 26 MANCHESTER Bridgewater Hall
WED 27 GLASGOW Academy
THU 28 FRI 29 GATESHEAD Sage Arena
SAT 30 CAMBRIDGE Folk Festival

Only UK show currently listed (and on sale) at Ticketmaster is the Glasgow show.

Ticketweb.co.uk have one of the Shepherds Bush shows onsale

Never seen her in concert before. Lookin' forward to catchin' some of these! What a nice surprise!
[Edited by Gazza]
March 7th, 2005 10:17 AM
GimmeExile Gazza, you're in for a real treat. I've seen Lucinda about 8-10 times and her shows are always in my top-ten of the year.
March 7th, 2005 06:22 PM
69 Chevy I have seen her 4 times and she is hit or miss. A saw her about a year ago in Houston and she seemed a little out of it. Talked way to much between songs.
March 7th, 2005 06:52 PM
Gazza Her mum died last spring when she was on tour and I think she was visibly distracted on a few shows before having to cancel some tour dates because of it.

I was a bit bewildered reading a transcript of an interview with her in ICE where she talked about the "Live at the Fillmore" live album and said she was horrified when she heard the playbacks of the 3 shows, but that when someone else remixed and mastered the results they made it releasable. I've all 3 of those shows and they're fantastic. I think her perfectionism gets the better of her sometimes.

some of the shows appear to be online from different agencies or box offices. I just got front row for Manchester on 26th July (easy date to remember!). I'll do the night before when its confirmed.

[Edited by Gazza]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood