ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie - NY Barnes & Noble Return to archive
5th March 2008 05:56 PM
somebody The Poor Thing being yelled at and not asked one single intelligent question. such a shame.

5th March 2008 06:15 PM
fireontheplatter i waited 10 hours in the 3rd row on the 4th floor for ronnie to show up. this is and edited version clip. cue cards were passed around before the 'show' and they were going to pick out 5-7 of the better questions. they did that....one person asked a question about the faces. i just know that everybody was pretty reved up and the cheering was loud and no one could here him speak anyway.
i think most people were there to see him in person, possibly shake his hand [i did] and get their two book signed. they even went so far as to cut the wrist band off so it couldn't be passed around.
there were 200 reserved seats, these folks were guaranteed an autograph. but let me tell you people, i believe there were at least that many behind the red ropes, if and when ron felt like hanging the extra time to sign their books.

it was my 15-20 second brush with fame
it was a fun day

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)