ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This is my new crush! Return to archive
4th March 2008 08:54 PM
gorda Too bad, he's married and his wife just had a baby! But, in my dreams . . . Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

If I was brave, I would audition for a chance to travel with him to some exotic, romantic locale!

But, I am too chicken and the deadline is next week.

. . . sigh . . .

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Anthony_Bourdain

[Edited by gorda]
4th March 2008 10:10 PM
killerbitch Ty Pennington is not married and he has a show. Don't know if you think he
is handsome or not. I would like to see Tony's show sometime especially
when he goes to the UK.
4th March 2008 10:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gorda... what about our deal?
5th March 2008 01:56 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
gorda wrote:
Too bad, he's married and his wife just had a baby! But, in my dreams . . . Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

If I was brave, I would audition for a chance to travel with him to some exotic, romantic locale!

But, I am too chicken and the deadline is next week.

. . . sigh . . .

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Anthony_Bourdain

[Edited by gorda]

Chica!!?

Meet Anthony Bourdain

Watch Mondays at 10 p.m. ET/PT only on the Travel Channel

Dubbed "the bad boy of cuisine" for his rock-star look and blunt observations about the world of restaurants, chefs and cooking, Anthony Bourdain is not your typical celebrity chef. A 28-year veteran of professional kitchens, Bourdain is currently the executive chef at New York's famed bistro, Les Halles.

Bourdain entertains and educates with his exotic tales of travel and lessons learned from the kitchen trenches. He shares his passion on topics ranging from "Great Cuisines: The Common Thread" to the celebrity chef phenomenon and the culture of cooking. He also imparts his drill-sergeant approach to running a kitchen, which he shared with the Harvard Business Review, in "Management by Fire: A Conversation With Chef Anthony Bourdain." "The fantastic mix of order and chaos," he says, "demands a rigid hierarchy and a sacrosanct code of conduct, where punctuality, loyalty, teamwork and discipline are key to producing consistently good food."

His exposé of New York restaurants, Don't Eat Before Reading This, published in The New Yorker in 1999, attracted huge attention in the U.S. and the United Kingdom. It formed the basis of his critically acclaimed 2001 book, Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly, which described in lurid detail his experiences in kitchens and became a surprise international best-seller.

In late 2000, Bourdain set out to eat his way across the globe, looking for, as he puts it, kicks, thrills, epiphanies and the "perfect meal." The book, A Cook's Tour, and its companion 22-part television series chronicle his adventures and misadventures on that voyage, during which he sampled the still-beating heart of a live cobra, dined with gangsters in Russia, and returned to his roots in the tiny fishing village of La Teste, France, where he first ate an oyster as a child.

Bourdain is a contributing authority for Food Arts magazine. His novels include The Bobby Gold Stories, Bone in the Throat and Gone Bamboo. His work has appeared in such publications as The New Yorker, Gourmet and The New York Times. He describes his recent book, Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles Cookbook (2004), as "Julia Child meets Full Metal Jacket."

His latest book, The Nasty Bits: Collected Varietal Cuts, Useable Trim, Scraps and Bones, is a well-seasoned hellbroth of candid, often outrageous stories from his worldwide misadventures.

Anthony Bourdain was born in New York City in 1956. After two misspent years at Vassar College, he attended the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, followed by nearly three decades of working in professional kitchens. He lives - and will always live - in New York City.

I'm only 41, but I can beat the shit out of him.
Photobucket

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)