ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie Wood and Sebastian Kruger Art! Return to archive
4th March 2008 04:49 PM
JoeArtMan I work for Jack Gallery in Las Vegas, Nevada. We sell, among other things, Ronnie Wood and Sebastian Kruger artwork. Their images are absolutely amazing. If you are interested in starting a collection of these hand signed and numbered limited edition lithographs, serigraphs, and giclees. Respond to this post or send me a message.

Also, because we have such a strong relationship with Ronnie, once a year we have a show of his artwork. He always attends and brings other celebrity friends. Anyone who has collected one of his works of art in that calendar year is invited. I handle of that personally.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Joe
4th March 2008 05:57 PM
fireontheplatter if i win tomorrows lottery drawing, you'll be hearing from me.
4th March 2008 10:37 PM
JoeArtMan The prices are not that extreme. They start at about 1500 and go up from there. Everyone can afford something.

We also offer a 12 month interest free program.
5th March 2008 03:30 AM
Ade expensive stuff.
5th March 2008 03:41 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
if i win tomorrows lottery drawing, you'll be hearing from me.

Not me, I will be dust in the wind.........................
5th March 2008 03:45 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
JoeArtMan wrote:
I work for Jack Gallery in Las Vegas, Nevada. We sell, among other things, Ronnie Wood and Sebastian Kruger artwork. Their images are absolutely amazing. If you are interested in starting a collection of these hand signed and numbered limited edition lithographs, serigraphs, and giclees. Respond to this post or send me a message.

Also, because we have such a strong relationship with Ronnie, once a year we have a show of his artwork. He always attends and brings other celebrity friends. Anyone who has collected one of his works of art in that calendar year is invited. I handle of that personally.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Joe

No website??????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (while slowly scratchin' my Van Dyck)...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)