ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Norwegian Psychic Communicates With The Spirit Of Elvis Presley Return to archive
2nd March 2008 07:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Norwegian Psychic Communicates With The Spirit Of Elvis Presley
www.prweb.com
Match 1,2008

London, UK (PRWEB) March 1, 2008 -- Grethe Svendsen has communicated with the spirit of Elvis Presley for the last six years. Read what the King has to say in her heart-warming new book 'Conversations with Elvis'.

"As a Spiritual Medium I have always tried to help people through the use of my guides, in addition to helping them by drawing on my own life's experiences and knowledge. I consider it a great privilege to be able to use my gift in this way and my work has been very fulfilling. Nothing however, could have prepared me for what happened six years ago when I found myself being contacted by the spirit of Elvis Presley." Grethe explains.

"Every Medium is taught to embrace their gift, never questioning what is being said or revealed to them through spirit, but I couldn't help but wonder 'Is this really happening? Am I really talking to Elvis?' But feeling his soothing energy, hearing his voice and then finally seeing him, I was left in no doubt; 'this really is Elvis'."

Talking to the King certainly hasn't been easy though as Grethe reveals "this has been a very emotional spiritual journey and has admittedly been my most difficult task as a Medium. I can understand writers saying that they feel attached to the subjects or people they write about, because it becomes a huge part of your everyday life."

It would be fair to say that Conversations with Elvis is not your average Elvis book. After all, this is Elvis talking and his personality shines through as he talks about his life. This book is about the man behind the Legend, a man who simply wanted to help people through his music and acts of kindness. An extremely sensitive human being who was searching for answers on his spiritual journey through life. It touches upon the heart and soul of Elvis and within its pages you will find there is a message from him -- one of love.

About Grethe Svendsen:

Born in Oslo, Norway, Grethe now lives in the UK and works as a writer and Spiritual Medium. For more information about Grethe and her new book 'Conversations with Elvis' please visit www.conversationswithelvis.com
2nd March 2008 07:31 PM
fireontheplatter sorry...i don't by that.

rubbish
2nd March 2008 07:33 PM
mojoman Erich von Däniken
2nd March 2008 07:36 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
mojoman wrote:
Erich von Däniken

let me guess

this translates into.....i want a slavegirl video.
2nd March 2008 07:48 PM
mojoman
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

let me guess

this translates into.....i want a slavegirl video.

the board needs a slavegirl video
2nd March 2008 07:51 PM
MrPleasant Joey sees dead people.
2nd March 2008 07:58 PM
parmeda
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Joey sees dead people.

That line, right there, is funnier than hell!

Seriously though, where's Gazza?
I would love to hear what our resident Elvis freak has to say 'bout this psychic...
2nd March 2008 08:04 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
mojoman wrote:

the board needs a slavegirl video

i was way off.............nevermind
2nd March 2008 08:46 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Is The Colonel getting a piece of the book action?
2nd March 2008 10:19 PM
yinzergal
2nd March 2008 10:34 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
yinzergal wrote:

You make Bono smile.
3rd March 2008 11:02 AM
Mr Jurkka I saw flying cow yesterday too.
3rd March 2008 01:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
3rd March 2008 01:25 PM
egon Absolute 100 pct BULLSHIT!!!!!

Everybody knows Elvis ain't dead.
3rd March 2008 02:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Jesus Christ people...the e-book is only 9.99. Better odds than a lottery ticket.
3rd March 2008 03:32 PM
pdog Elvis died b/c there was no more toilet paper in the bathroom. He just lost the will to get up and get a new roll, and lost the will to live. So, he let death ease him away from that not so fresh feeling. It's sad but true. So, if you ever lose the desire to clean your asshole, realize you've given up on life!!!!
3rd March 2008 03:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Fuck it....Lets channel some Elvis.
Just for old times sake.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
3rd March 2008 05:50 PM
Starbuck the only thing lamer than starting a lame post is advertising it on another board.
3rd March 2008 07:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
parmeda wrote:

That line, right there, is funnier than hell!

Seriously though, where's Gazza?
I would love to hear what our resident Elvis freak has to say 'bout this psychic...

Elvis has a lot of 'fans' for whom the term 'freak' was probably invented. I'm not THAT bad, thank feck.

This load of bollocks should be right up their street.

3rd March 2008 07:07 PM
*ginda
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
Is The Colonel getting a piece of the book action?

I've been channeling Crooked Col Tom and will alert him of these goings on tonight.

That despicable Albert Goldman was more in touch with Elvis than this Norwegian nutcase.
3rd March 2008 08:25 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
*ginda wrote:
That despicable Albert Goldman was more in touch with Elvis than this Norwegian nutcase.

I'm actually looking forward to reading this book.

Svendsen's last one, "Conversations With Jimmy Joe", was a real page turner.
That ol' diesel mechanic from Cut and Shoot TX sure had some stories to tell...

3rd March 2008 08:50 PM
*ginda
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

I'm actually looking forward to reading this book.

Svendsen's last one, "Conversations With Jimmy Joe", was a real page turner.
That ol' diesel mechanic from Cut and Shoot TX sure had some stories to tell...

You're pullin' old Belle's leg now aren't you, Mr Shuffle? Don't make me get off this hoss!
3rd March 2008 09:24 PM
Fiji Joe I've been channeling Mookie Wilson...the returns are starting to come in

4th March 2008 12:04 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Fuck it....Lets channel some Elvis.
Just for old times sake.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

YES.
4th March 2008 12:07 PM
glencar Suddenly, Norway has been getting lotsa action...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=524553&in_page_id=1811&ct=5
4th March 2008 10:15 PM
parmeda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Elvis has a lot of 'fans' for whom the term 'freak' was probably invented. I'm not THAT bad, thank feck.

This load of bollocks should be right up their street.

I knew this bullshit would raise a hair or two on your head
5th March 2008 07:57 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
5th March 2008 08:21 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
5th March 2008 06:32 PM
Sioux Hmmmmmm......are you sure her name really isn't Gloria Shepherd?
5th March 2008 08:13 PM
GhostofBrianJones I see dead people. Except Elvis.

To TTM: excellent cartoon!
[Edited by GhostofBrianJones]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)