ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hells Angels plotted to kill Mick Jagger Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd March 2008 12:14 PM
caro
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
Maybe someone can confirm/deny this, but didn't MIck at one point arrange to buy out his "hit" with the Hell's Angels. I seem to remember reading stuff to that effect in the early nineties.

Wasn't that story made up by surviving plotters who thought it sounded less embarassing than the one about four Hell's Angels falling out of a pedal boat?
3rd March 2008 01:01 PM
polytoxic
quote:
caro wrote:

Wasn't that story made up by surviving plotters who thought it sounded less embarassing than the one about four Hell's Angels falling out of a pedal boat?

Oh crap that's a funny image. Could very well be. I'm not sure what the deal is with that story.
3rd March 2008 01:27 PM
egon so they tried to kill him, but instead fell in the water.

they then said; "ah let's just forget about it"

"can you hand me that towel?"

hmmmm...
3rd March 2008 02:18 PM
mojoman dudes are old
3rd March 2008 04:30 PM
open-g
quote:
open-g wrote:

"Hey wow look at that, Bikers on Boats^^"
3rd March 2008 05:04 PM
fireontheplatter i guess this is a true story. there was a 2 minute thing on it on the noon news channel 7. they told the story as the stones were playing start me up live in concert.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)