ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just for the record Return to archive
29th February 2008 03:39 AM
Linda Hi all!

Just bought the "Just for the record" box on ebay but right after I bought it I realized it was only 4 discs and not 5... The seller claims that it has the same content as the 4 disc + more... Does anybody know if I'm missing out on anything?? Or am I getting even more??

Quote from seller
This 4-dvd-box has more content than the 5-dvd-box. On dvd 1 and dvd 2 of this release you will find the full content of dvd`s 1,2,3, and 4 of the 5-dvd-box. The content of DVD 4 you will find only in this box.

Read somewere that this DVD was crap, no music from the band and all that.. Still wanted it though, hoping it to be good

/Linda

29th February 2008 09:15 AM
glencar I have the 5 disc set but have never played it...
2nd March 2008 05:19 AM
riccardo And in japan it came out as a 6 DVd set.
2nd March 2008 07:33 AM
Sister Morphine I bought this box last autumn and it's 4 CDs here.

The first one has the 60s and 70s on it.
The second contains 80s and 90s and the third disc is "2000 and beyond"
The fourth disc is an extra DVD with interviews of Andy Johns, Mick Taylor and one 2 other guys (for got the names, sorry, but I think one was the sound engineer on DW and the other one was a guy who was in Marocco with Brian, Anita and Keith) and a special where fans talk about their favourite band.

You need not 'hoping' it's any good, I tell you, it's pretty cool, a really good documentary with interviews and commentaries of many people who have worked and/or lived with the Stones. Also some nice excerpts of performances and interviews are shown along with lots of photos, although I bet most people have already seen most of them.
It's worth the buy and I have watched it 2 or 3 times already.

Charli
3rd March 2008 04:21 PM
Linda Just watched it today... Pretty good!! I've seen some of it already and we all know the "story", but worth watching anyway...

/Linda

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)