ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FBI opens investigation on Clemens Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th February 2008 08:35 PM
robpop
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

While I completely agree with you on this, I still can't help but be pissed at Clemens for just not fessing up in the first place. Now he's gonna get screwed blue by the feds and he will lose at least a couple of his Cy's and he can forget the Hall. Stupid move on his part.

I, of course, have always known that Greg Maddox was the best pitcher of his generation anyway.

Riffy

Maddox? I could see the arguement. He was a great pitcher and a class act. A sure fire hall of famer. It just that I hate the Braves ever since that Francisco Cabrera thing. I swear that is the reason why i drink.

Clemens and Bonds are two of the best I had ever seen, and that was before they took the needle in the ass. It a shame.
29th February 2008 09:03 PM
sirmoonie In the United States, you can get convicted by a federal jury of felony perjury for lying to federal investigators looking into violations of a federal law designed to protect undercover CIA agents, and have jack-smoke happen to you. The dozen or so millionaires who lied about drugs and baseball games are not losing any sleep over this.
29th February 2008 11:45 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

Maddox? I could see the arguement. He was a great pitcher and a class act. A sure fire hall of famer. It just that I hate the Braves ever since that Francisco Cabrera thing. I swear that is the reason why i drink.

Just consider him a Cubbie.
1st March 2008 03:38 PM
pdog isn't it great that or elected officials are going after things that really matter, and will make us safer and stronger as a nation?
I'm so releived, this will bring victory and acoountabilty in Iraq and def. put AQ on the run in Pakistan.
1st March 2008 05:01 PM
robpop The new Yankee pinstripes:

1st March 2008 05:03 PM
robpop The big house that Ruth built:

1st March 2008 05:09 PM
robpop The juice:

Don't laugh, he got away with his crimes.
1st March 2008 05:22 PM
robpop "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)