ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: William F. Buckley....RIP Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
29th February 2008 07:35 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:
I prefer the term naggers!

Leave my wife out of this.
1st March 2008 12:34 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Perhaps the point was too subtle. It wasn't merely the spelling errors, which I would ordinarily ignore. It was the comically ironic juxtaposition of those errors with Scottfree's assertion of racial superiority (one assumes Scottfree is white and was asserting that alleged superiority on his own behalf while justifying Bill Buckley's racist rant from the Fifties) combined with the astonishing use of the archaic term "negroes."
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

BJ, you obviously didn't read my entire statement, you friggin dolt. I never claimed I was resposible for kawcashin superiority... You however, you are one of the idiots that can't see reality...

I should've preficed this by stating I'm not the reason for whitey being culturally superior by any means, I'm just a dumbass hillbill....

[Edited by Scottfree]
1st March 2008 08:02 PM
glencar Nobody's leaving Europe in rafts to get into Africa. Case closed.
1st March 2008 09:55 PM
MrPleasant Bon voyage, F. Buckley.
2nd March 2008 03:12 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nobody's leaving Europe in rafts to get into Africa. Case closed.

This from the guy who went apoplectic about being called on his racially insensitive remarks? Case closed.
2nd March 2008 09:05 AM
glencar LOL
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)