ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

日本の弛緩 / The Stones relaxing in Japan!
By our friend Minko!
あなたにMinko 非常に感謝しなさい

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (NSC) Springsteen Adds 2 More Dates to N.J. Gig Return to archive
03-07-03 10:28 AM
Martha 03/07/2003��08:34:26�EST
Springsteen Adds 2 More Dates to N.J. Gig

It's another record for The Boss.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have added two more dates at Giants Stadium after tickets for the original seven shows in July sold out Saturday.

That marked the first time in Ticketmaster history that a performer sold tickets for seven stadium dates in a single day. The nine-show run at a single stadium is a first for any performer worldwide.

Tickets for the new shows, Aug. 28 and 30, go on sale at 9 a.m. EST Saturday through Ticketmaster. Giants Stadium holds about 60,000.

Springsteen, who won three Grammys this month for his Sept. 11-inspired "The Rising," is the top-selling concert attraction at the Meadowlands Sports Complex.

He's played 50 sold-out shows in his home state, including 44 in the Continental Airlines Arena and a six-show run at Giants Stadium in 1985. The band's last appearance in East Rutherford was in August, when they opened "The Rising" tour.

Copyright 2003 Associated Press
03-07-03 01:17 PM
Stones Giants Stadium holds over 60,000, but "only" 40,000 will be at each show.
03-07-03 01:33 PM
jb Still 360,000!!!! Much better than the boys could do at this point in the career...
03-07-03 02:02 PM
Stones I think if they lowered the ticket prices a little it would help.
03-07-03 02:48 PM
Highwire Rob This is turning in to a great Rock 'n Roll Concert year!

Fleetwood Mac have just introduced tour dates as well. Their new album, Say You Will comes out in April--check out "Steal Your Heart Away"--it's a great Lindsey Buckingham song that has been tucked away for years.

All I need to know now is that AC/DC will be touring the US soon!

--Rob.
03-07-03 03:13 PM
jb Fleetwood Mac?
03-07-03 03:39 PM
Highwire Rob Yes, JB

Fleetwood Mac, NOT Macca!!

Come on, you like some FM don't you?

--Rob.
03-07-03 04:06 PM
2120SMA Not to worry JB the Stones are still bigger world wide.
03-07-03 04:20 PM
parmeda
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
This is turning in to a great Rock 'n Roll Concert year!
All I need to know now is that AC/DC will be touring the US soon!

I'm with ya Rob!
I've got feelers out all over on this one...
03-07-03 06:28 PM
Boomhauer Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no AC/DC tour this year. At least that is what their site suggests.

They are playing one show this year: Roseland. The way to see the show is to win tickets.

Checkout the site www.acdcrocks.com

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST