ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

日本の弛緩 / The Stones relaxing in Japan!
By our friend Minko!
あなたにMinko 非常に感謝しなさい

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: gers and stones make me happy. Return to archive
03-07-03 09:55 AM
hotlicks Many thanks gazza for sending me the hbo-msg concert.it's going to be a great weekend-watching the gers win the league,leeds marching on in the fa cup,a few jack daniels on sat night watcing the greatest rock band in the world.
Some stones songs they can play at celtic park when the mighty rangers stuff them.
it's all over now.
paint it black-or maybe that should be blue!
out of tears.
can't get no satisfactin.

One half of the blues brothers.
03-07-03 10:38 AM
jb I also want to thank the "doctor" for sending me a DVD of the 1/16 MSG show. Feckin great!!!!!!!
03-07-03 11:06 AM
lonecrapshooter JB, I have not received the 1/16 MSG DVD yet but you might see me standing on my 2nd row chair with arms raised during the encore on Ronnie's side near catwalk. Amazing how far down I got with a $54 obstructed view ticket.
03-07-03 11:28 AM
Zeeta Hotlicks, U R a Leeds fan and a Stones Fan! Welcome to my world mate!
Respect, I hope we nail the Blades on Sunday!
Where are you from mate?
03-07-03 11:54 AM
jb lol lonecrapshooter....
03-07-03 02:52 PM
Gazza Zeeta

hotlicks and myself comprise the "Rocks Off" Northern Ireland contingent. "Blues Brothers" indeed!

he's got a few years on me,though ;-)
[Edited by Gazza]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST