ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

日本の弛緩 / The Stones relaxing in Japan!
By our friend Minko!
あなたにMinko 非常に感謝しなさい

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Girls Gone WIld Return to archive
03-07-03 09:08 AM
nankerphelge This shit ain't right:

Panama City Beach, Florida-AP -- The mayor of America's spring break capital wants nothing to do with wild girls.

The creators of the "Girls Gone Wild" videos are planning a live pay-per-view broadcast next Thursday from an undisclosed spring break destination. In the videos, college-age women bare their breasts while partying.

The "Girls Gone Wild" production crew and tour bus recently arrived in Panama City Beach, Florida.

That's prompted police and the sheriff's office to be on alert, with officers on the lookout for public nudity, lewd acts and disorderly conduct.

Mayor Lee Sullivan, a former police chief himself, warns that if girls go wild in his town, they'll go to jail -- along with the crew.
03-07-03 09:19 AM
Riffhard Nanky I'm sure this has something to do with The Patriot Act. It's all Bush's fault! That's what my friends over at Gasx3 seem to think. I mean we know damn good and well that if Cinton were still in office these girls would have free reign to exspose their beautiful breasts. Hell,I'd be willing to bet that they would even be allowed to show the pie.

That's it!I'm a democrat again!

Riffhard
03-07-03 09:34 AM
jb We managed to ruin Spring break in Ft. lauderdale and this jack-ass obviously intends to do the same.
03-07-03 09:36 AM
Scottfree GGW is a rip off of Dream Girls based in Tampa. DG is much better than GGW, "bare breasts" how about vertical smiles, the girlies are showing all, ain't they sweet? check it out....
03-07-03 09:47 AM
Joey " That's it!I'm a democrat again! "

RIFFY .............................

Welcome back to the fold ! The Guinness is on me today !

JACKY !

03-07-03 09:59 AM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
This shit ain't right:

Panama City Beach, Florida-AP -- The mayor of America's spring break capital wants nothing to do with wild girls.

Mayor Lee Sullivan, a former police chief himself, warns that if girls go wild in his town, they'll go to jail -- along with the crew.

The word "gay" just popped into my head.
That, or he has a "she-beast" for a wife.
03-07-03 10:44 AM
nankerphelge She-beast with wolf puss!!
03-07-03 11:02 AM
LadyJane Perhaps the girls could use an attorney present at all times!! You know, to protect their "freedom of expression"

Hummmmmmm wonder who might volunteer?

LadyJ.
03-07-03 11:17 AM
nankerphelge Now that's the kind of outside-the-box (so to speak) thinking we need around here!
03-07-03 02:21 PM
Fiji Joe Blahh...Girls Gone Wild...

Man, I've been going wild since I got on this board...

<----------------

Check it out Snoop!...Put me in the video!
03-07-03 02:26 PM
luxury1 yep--good ole Fij--always the originator.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST