ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

日本の弛緩 / The Stones relaxing in Japan!
By our friend Minko!
あなたにMinko 非常に感謝しなさい

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: where are you Marko-Vittuun Lol Return to archive
03-06-03 04:04 AM
woodywoodpecker Im looking for you been in chat talk with you soon i guess.

Woody
03-06-03 04:20 AM
marko Ahaha finish language school!in the chat!
03-06-03 08:35 AM
Pattie
Just thought I�d tell you guys that I saw a program about the great, Andy McCoy, finnish rock hero, a few weeks ago, he said vittu alot too made me proud to be half finnish
03-06-03 10:06 AM
jb I love Sweden!!!
03-06-03 11:51 AM
Pattie

Jb, what is "the Sweden house" that you�ve mentioned?

Marko did you see the Andy McCoy program?
03-06-03 02:51 PM
marko Nope i didn�t see it,,i don�t like the guy.
03-07-03 05:11 AM
padre Did you guys know that Andy McCoy toured Finland in -91 (I think it was -91) with mr. Nicky Hopkins doing (or raping) Wild Horses, Angie, etc.? There was a program of it in TV where the interviewer asked Nicky thought of Andy and he said that Andy reminded him of Keith Richards...
03-07-03 07:27 AM
Pattie
I knew they had worked together, Andy has said that Nicky was such a telent. He�s right, Nicky was the best. And I think Andy is wonderful, I really like him. he does look abit like Keith.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST