ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

日本の弛緩 / The Stones relaxing in Japan!
By our friend Minko!
あなたにMinko 非常に感謝しなさい

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen Return to archive
03-05-03 11:41 PM
reid I understand that some may not be fans of Bruce Springsteen's music, but I don't see how you can call his music "crap." I am a huge stones fan, but Springsteen's ability to perform is unmatched in my opinion- he is absolutely INCREDIBLE live. In my opinion, he has put out at least 5-6 classic albums and is still at the top of his game.
03-06-03 02:03 AM
woodywoodpecker YIKES!!!!!!!!!! Cant stand him.
03-06-03 02:20 AM
Moonisup it's also not my cup of tea
03-06-03 02:31 AM
NHStonesfan [quote]reid wrote:
I understand that some may not be fans of Bruce Springsteen's music, but I don't see how you can call his music "crap." I am a huge stones fan, but Springsteen's ability to perform is unmatched in my opinion- he is absolutely INCREDIBLE live. In my opinion, he has put out at least 5-6 classic albums and is still at the top of his game.

5 or 6 which is it and what are they........I must have missed 4 or 5 of them possibly more
03-06-03 03:24 AM
Daethgod well i dig Brooce

after seeing 3 stones shows, i have a 2 week break, then im off to see Brooooce from Section A @ Telstra Dome !!

03-06-03 03:22 PM
telecaster Don't really like Bruce but I respect his showmanship.

Really don't like his band. Chuck Levell would fit in
perfectly.
03-06-03 03:30 PM
Moonisup
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Really don't like his band. Chuck Levell would fit in
perfectly.

he fits in every whole hehehe

03-06-03 03:32 PM
Mottrush
Each to his own I guess... one mans meat is another mans poison I suppose. I'd go a long way to see the Stones but I wouldn't cross the road to see Springsteen!!!
03-06-03 03:44 PM
gimmekeef I'm not a big Bruce fan either but he has a following as loyal as the Stones in many places.Some of us long time Stoners get a little defensive when anyone challenges Stones attendance ,or box office or recognition records I think.Atleast he plays his ass off and it is rock not the rap/hip hop from the likes of PoopDog,Piss Diddly or Enema...
03-06-03 05:09 PM
stewed & Keefed But he is so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST