ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

日本の弛緩 / The Stones relaxing in Japan!
By our friend Minko!
あなたにMinko 非常に感謝しなさい

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today Food x 2 Return to archive
03-05-03 06:10 AM
elmolewis69 Today the French and Germans and the antiamerican people will not eat following the Pope advise.

I will hang a U.S. flag and my country flag out from my window to support the soldiers who are going to kick Saddam out of this world.

And I will do the possible to eat double of what I eat in regular days.
Anybody against the world criminals (Stalin, Lenin, PolPot, Milosevic, Mao, Saddam, Abba, Backstreet Boys, etc.) today should eat x 2.

03-05-03 07:48 AM
Scot Rocks What a stupid post.

Today, is Ash Wednesday anyway, so Catholics aren't supposed to eat meat anyway and is a normal day for praying for specific things.

And I do hope for peace, as I unlike you, care deeply about innocent people being killed in war.

Chill

Mark

03-05-03 08:23 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:
What a stupid post.

Today, is Ash Wednesday anyway, so Catholics aren't supposed to eat meat anyway and is a normal day for praying for specific things.

And I do hope for peace, as I unlike you, care deeply about innocent people being killed in war.

Chill

Mark

Yes it was a little stupid but elmolewis69 forgot 2 people...

Maul PcCartney and his landmine expertice wife.

03-05-03 08:25 AM
Scot Rocks Yeah Macca I'll eat to that SDH!!!

Cheers

Mark
03-05-03 08:32 AM
steel driving hammer I'll eat to that too! Actually lets barbecue!

Say Scott, we'll use Paul's wifes wooden leg for the mesquite. lol

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST