ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

日本の弛緩 / The Stones relaxing in Japan!
By our friend Minko!
あなたにMinko 非常に感謝しなさい

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For the Dutch and Belgians: tonight Muddy Waters in Het uur van de Wolf Return to archive
03-05-03 04:27 AM
F505 Tonight (wednesday 5 march) a documentary on Muddy Waters in Het uur van de Wolf at Nederland 3. Maybe with a clip of his performance with Mick and Keith in Chicago?
03-05-03 04:49 AM
L&A Thanks for info, F505, I hope I can receive Nederland 3 here in Brussels.
03-05-03 08:51 AM
FPM C10
quote:
F505 wrote:
Tonight (wednesday 5 march) a documentary on Muddy Waters in Het uur van de Wolf at Nederland 3. Maybe with a clip of his performance with Mick and Keith in Chicago?

I wouldn't count on the clip with the Stones (hey, Woody was there too!), but I wouldn't miss it. I WORSHIP Muddy Waters and would ask you lucky guys to tape this - but I wouldn't be able to watch the tape anyway. Wrong format.

Let us know how it is!
03-05-03 10:47 AM
F505 How could I forget Wood!? I have a boot of that performance with Muddy (Checkerboard Lounge 22-11-1981) but I am wondering if it is the complete show..... don't think so.
03-05-03 03:30 PM
riccardo Great programme with recent interviews of Keith & Bill W.!
03-05-03 09:45 PM
Angiegirl Did you see the little dance Keef did near the end when he got out of his chair, to indicate where Muddy's music comes from? LOL!! I've never seen him move like that, hahaha! Indeed very recent, probably last year.

The show was nice, but I would have liked more music and less talk from his 'girlfriends'...

The re-run is this Saturday at 13.30 (1.30 pm) on Nederland 3 again.
03-06-03 01:29 AM
riccardo Indeed very recent, probably last year.

You're right,Keith still had white hairs!

03-06-03 01:36 PM
magicwoman just watched it at my boyfriends house it was great
03-06-03 01:50 PM
jb What did you do afterwards?
03-06-03 02:51 PM
Moonisup :d
03-06-03 02:51 PM
jb hehehehehehhhe

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST