ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

日本の弛緩 / The Stones relaxing in Japan!
By our friend Minko!
あなたにMinko 非常に感謝しなさい

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Year of the Pie Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
03-05-03 10:00 AM
Boomhauer Yeah! But ya know, the basic flavors are usually the best.

Like, uuuuum, cherry..
03-05-03 01:34 PM
Monkey Woman Or strawberry... In french, it's 'fraise', which is also a slang term for, well, 'pie'.
03-05-03 01:36 PM
nankerphelge We got cherry pie.
Strawberry or "pie" pie.
Shaved pie has shown up on another thread now.

We ought to have a pie eating contest!

If only we could find some judges.....
03-05-03 02:05 PM
Monkey Woman We might ask Mick...
03-05-03 02:14 PM
LadyJane Hey Nank-In case you haven't "checked in" of late, the "superbowl" thread has also picked up on the "pie" topic! UMMMMM......seems we all have a particular interest in this subject!!

MW, Mick as the judge? No way! He MUST participate!

LadyJ.

I can't believe I'm saying this stuff. Does anyone know how to delete computer history! I may be in BIG trouble!

03-05-03 02:25 PM
nankerphelge I think the judges would have to be those willing to place a pie in the contest!!
03-05-03 02:34 PM
LadyJane If I were to comment in any way, shape or form, Nank, I'd be asking you to refer me to a good Divorce Attorney!

Damn, where are Gypsy and Parmeda??

LadyJ.
03-05-03 02:37 PM
nankerphelge Divorce attorney or divorced attorney!

03-05-03 02:42 PM
LadyJane LMAO!!

Now that you mention it, BOTH!!

LadyJ.

PS. Any why weren't you at Rich Stadium on July 4th 1978? You missed a great show! I was on the Floor at about the same spot you were in '81.
03-05-03 02:51 PM
Joey I've got four heads inside my mind ,

Four selves I am trying to find .

Four directions but just two feet ,

and I don't know which one is me .

Ok ,how about this :

I've got four records I want to buy ,

Four highs I'd like to try .

I look in the mirror and see my face ,

but i just don't know which one is me !

J.
03-05-03 02:52 PM
nankerphelge Here's a killer -- KILLER -- story for ya.

A really cute girl I knew (and who liked the nank) in high school invited me to the show! But my parents would not let me go because (get this) the Stones did drugs!!! So all I got was a peak at the pix of them in their red outfits!

The best part of the story -- when July 4th rolled around and my parents were all full of themselves for protecting their boy -- I was in my room DOIN' DRUGS!!!!!
03-05-03 03:08 PM
LadyJane Sounds similar to the '75 Stones concert! My Parents refused to let their 15 year old attend, especially after the Erie County Sheriff came out with the statement that he was ordering his deputies to "shoot" if drugs were spotted. I packed a suitcase in the middle of the night and threatened to run away from home! Mom and Dad relented when my best friend's twentysomething sisters-in-law offered to chapperone!

Less than a year later I was caught with.........."ROLLING PAPERS"!! !! Dad's first words after "Who is selling you that stuff?" were "Those Goddamn Rolling Stones"!!

LOL

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
03-05-03 03:26 PM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I think the judges would have to be those willing to place a pie in the contest!!

YOU DON'T want to get me started, now do you?
03-05-03 03:32 PM
nankerphelge Pammy!

You entering a pie are ya???

And LJ -- my parents busted me not long after that too and blamed the Stones! That's too funny.

They were responsible for my evil ways though!
Still are!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST