ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Give me two Keef!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger befriends Argentinian beauty Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th March 2006 06:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Jagger befriends Argentinian beauty

Sunday, March 5 2006, 23:26 UTC - by Dave West
Tom Walck / Photorazzi

Mick Jagger has befriended an 18-year-old Argentinian model while on tour in South America.

Luli Fernandez – who claims to be her country's biggest Rolling Stones fan - told The Mail on Sunday how she met 62-year-old Jagger after the band's Buenos Aires gig.

"If Mick were 30 years younger, I would marry him," she revealed. "My life changed when I met him, this is going to be in my heart forever."

She added, however: "He is a man who could be my grandfather, and that does not seduce me at all. I felt very close to him without having sex."

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
6th March 2006 06:18 AM
Break The Spell
She added, however: "He is a man who could be my grandfather, and that does not seduce me at all. I felt very close to him without having sex."

Interesting way of thinking for sure, I don't think Mick shares the same feelings however. I do like where the tongue is heading on her t-shirt however...
6th March 2006 06:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Yes - but "True Love" knows no age boundaries....just look at Anna Nicole and Mr. Marshall for example.
6th March 2006 06:40 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Yes - but "True Love" knows no age boundaries....just look at Anna Nicole and Mr. Marshall for example.

Oh ya, I forgot about them. She's still a grieving widow too, you could tell her deep depths of sorrow at last weeks trial.
6th March 2006 11:48 AM
glencar Does Mick have more money than J. Howard Marshall did?
6th March 2006 11:50 AM
gimmekeef I can sense another Love Child...more child support payments=more tours....C'mon Mick let her get your Rocks Off!
6th March 2006 11:53 AM
Gazza Following this story, the News of the World ran an obituary yesterday marking the '"death of Mick Jagger's pulling power"....lol
6th March 2006 11:54 AM
jb Why can't we be like Mick!!! I wanna be like Mick!!!
6th March 2006 11:58 AM
Gazza Mick has 2 nights with this model..but doesn't bed her!

LITTLE DEAD ROOSTER?

By Edward Trevor

IT IS with the deepest regret that today the News of the World announces the death of Mick Jagger's famous pulling power.

News that the legendary lothario FAILED to bed a model who spent two nights at his palatial home will send shockwaves around the world. Stunning Luli Fernandez told us: "I did not have sex with him."

And, as if to hammer the last nail in the coffin of the Rolling Stone's wildman ways, she added: "I went into his room to go to the toilet. The bathroom was full of cans...of all sorts of vitamins."

Jagger, 62, made a beeline for 18-year-old Luli at a party during the Stones' current world tour in Argentina.

I CAN'T GET NO: Jagger with Luli before they didn't have sex

The singer—who has bedded hundreds of beauties in 40-odd years of rock excess and is currently dating model L'Wren Scott—invited her back to his Buenos Aires mansion.

As she looked around, Luli realised she was the only female there. She said: "I thought there were going to be 20 people, but there were only seven and I was the only girl. Mick said he only wanted me by his side."

If you're reading this, Mick, just a quick word of warning...best to look away now. Luli added: "I felt very close to him without having sex. It didn't matter that he was Mick Jagger. He is a man that could be my grandfather...and that does not seduce me at all.

"Maybe if he was 30 years younger I would marry him."

www.Newsoftheworld.co.uk
6th March 2006 12:05 PM
nanatod "News that the legendary lothario FAILED to bed a model who spent two nights at his palatial home will send shockwaves around the world. Stunning Luli Fernandez told us: "I did not have sex with him."

As Mike Ditka used to say to a columnist for the Chicago Sun-Times, "Who you crappin'?"
6th March 2006 12:14 PM
Break The Spell She may not be into Mick, but luckily for Bill Wyman and his taste in women, she didn't rule him out. Here's to Bill and his enduring "pulling power".
6th March 2006 12:15 PM
glencar Stunning news.
6th March 2006 12:19 PM
stonezone9 I don't believe her. I think she is keeping her lips shut so Mick does not have any trouble with L'ren.
Her story of going to his home to be friends is hilarious.
6th March 2006 12:20 PM
glencar Yes, surely there was some intimacy...
6th March 2006 12:21 PM
glencar Although I would imagine those vitamins might ahve proved a bit of a turn-off?
6th March 2006 12:22 PM
Saint Sway this is the most disapointing news of the entire tour.
6th March 2006 12:25 PM
jb A grandfather who rountinuely shags chicks her age and equally as hot if not moreso.......................
6th March 2006 12:40 PM
glencar Joshy, I replied to your PM but now I must head out to work so I shant be able to reply back if needed until tonight. Thanks for all your help. This board should know it but you are truly a star here!
6th March 2006 12:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nanatod wrote:
"I did not have sex with him."

Didn't Monica Lewinsky say something like that? No it was Clinton...he said "I did not have sex with that woman" or something along those lines.

6th March 2006 12:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I shared the first River Plate Stadium with this beauty (Sol Acuña) at the end we were talking about Mexico and the Stones, later many of the guys at BdP ( http://rocksoff.org/foro ) told me that she is famous in Argentina and that she was Mick Jagger's lover.

She is a real beauty, lovely and very nice and friendly... Check her tattoo

6th March 2006 01:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I shared the first River Plate Stadium with this beauty (Sol Acuña) at the end we were talking about Mexico and the Stones, later many of the guys at BdP ( http://rocksoff.org/foro ) told me that she is famous in Argentina and that she was Mick Jagger's lover.

She is a real beauty, lovely and very nice and friendly... Check her tattoo

Voodoo banged her!!!

thats why he's cooler than Mick!!!
6th March 2006 01:24 PM
moy funny

5 March 2006
JERRY STILL LOVES EX JAGGER

JERRY Hall says she still adores cheating ex-husband Mick Jagger.

The Texan model has revealed the couple - who split seven years ago after he had an affair with Brazilian Luciana Morad - still talk every day.

Jerry, 48 - who still lives next door to Jagger in Richmond, South West London - said: "I adore him. We talk every day.

"I'm extremely proud of how we managed to be such good friends after our divorce."

But Jerry admitted: "I was the most patient wife in the world."

She also revealed how her kids have managed to stay off drugs: "They grew up around Keith (Richards) so there's no way they were going to take drugs."
6th March 2006 01:42 PM
jb Please have her attend next New York Summitt!!!! Thanks Voodoo!!!
6th March 2006 01:51 PM
the good You got to love these airhead model chicks. "If he were thirty years younger I would marry him." HAHAHA! She has a damn high opinion of herself. Even if Mick DID marry her back in the day, he'd be shagging some other chick in like a fortnight. Too damn funny.
6th March 2006 01:57 PM
didoengland4 Voodoo you said you were told "she was Mick Jagger's lover."
I'd like to know when she WAS is lover. She's only 18. Was she his lover on previous visits to Argentina? Does she continue to be his lover now? Is she just recently his 'lover' on this last visit to Argentina?
I'm sickly intrigued by this.
6th March 2006 02:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I was tlaking about Sol not Luli. Sol Acuña was Mick Jagger's lover in 1995 and no she's not 18... it doesn't hurt her anymore
6th March 2006 02:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Voodoo banged her!!!

thats why he's cooler than Mick!!!

LOL thanks!
6th March 2006 02:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Please have her attend next New York Summitt!!!! Thanks Voodoo!!!

Poor Sol, if she comes to our summit she will be back to a clinic
6th March 2006 02:10 PM
jb I am horny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th March 2006 02:37 PM
telecaster Caliente!

Gracias
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)