ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Give me two Keef!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: best live performances Return to archive
5th March 2006 07:25 PM
iluvmickjagger07 the stones are known for their extaordinary live performances. they should make a dvd of all their best performances from their 1st concert till now. or is there one already made?
5th March 2006 09:23 PM
Soldatti They sould make so many things about their catalog/vaults...
6th March 2006 12:26 PM
Mel Belli Sadly, I don't think we'll see any quality archival releases until after Mick or Keith dies, or it's otherwise determined that the band is no longer a going concern.
6th March 2006 12:39 PM
glencar Let Bill Wyman do it!
6th March 2006 12:48 PM
pdog Let me do it!
6th March 2006 01:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
the stones are known for their extaordinary live performances. they should make a dvd of all their best performances from their 1st concert till now. or is there one already made?

I tend to think that if Brussells 73 was released at the time, it would hold up today far better than the current king (also see Corgi) of the live album, Ya Yas.

the stones have been more liberal as of late in releasing "best of or compilation packages" See 40 licks, rarities, and even the re release of Jump back and sucking in the 70's). I really think it is time for them to release some video archival footage. Many bands are releasing dvd's of their music videos...i think they can narrow it down to 20-25 of the bands favorites and release that as a start. (although, would the edit out Billy Wymany from the Respectable video if it is used, see Rarities cover)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)