ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Give me two Keef!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith background Return to archive
5th March 2006 02:20 AM
ShadyT On, "OH NO, NOT YOU AGAIN"
In the first verse is it Keith in the background singing, "waiting to be kissed"

Reminds me of alot Exile On Main Street.
If so, it rules - Please confirm.

Thanks,
Shady T
5th March 2006 09:10 AM
oldkr its blondie i think
5th March 2006 08:49 PM
Soldatti It's Mick.
Keith barely sings background vocals on the last recordings.
5th March 2006 09:45 PM
keefjunkie that is without a doubt keith
5th March 2006 11:11 PM
Soldatti Take a listen again, it's clearly Mick.
You can see it in the credits too:
Mick: vocals, guitar
Keith: guitars, bass
Ronnie: guitar
Charlie: drums
Darryl: bass

Keith background vocals on ABB: Let Me Down Slow, It Won't Take Long, She Saw Me Coming & Biggest Mistake.
6th March 2006 01:29 AM
Child of the Moon Keith can't hit those high notes any more, which is a fucking tragedy. His harmonies with Mick were definitve for the band, and it's a shame to see them go to waste. The last time Keith sounded good on BV's was Some Girls (well, Tattoo You also, but those were old tracks, anyway).

That said, it was nice to hear him pitch in on the songs he DID sing during.
6th March 2006 08:21 AM
oldkr
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
Keith can't hit those high notes any more, which is a fucking tragedy. His harmonies with Mick were definitve for the band, and it's a shame to see them go to waste. The last time Keith sounded good on BV's was Some Girls (well, Tattoo You also, but those were old tracks, anyway).

its not a tragedy its a fact of life , thank god he still has a voice!
6th March 2006 06:24 PM
Soldatti
quote:
oldkr wrote:

its not a tragedy its a fact of life , thank god he still has a voice!

He's still good on the slow numbers, TPIE works perfect on ABB and on stage too.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)