ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Give me two Keef!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have no Stones DVDs - what should be my first? Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th March 2006 05:47 PM
IanBillen
Four Flicks! No Doubt. If you want to see The Stones live and see what the fuss is about a live Stones show and see how they are in this day and age.....that'd be the one. It's actually fun to watch.

You got it all. Three different types of shows, and a great price to boot.

Now If you want to see how The Stones were in the sixties you gotta go with Gimme Shelter....the classic.

For Standard middle of the road, Take Lets Spend The Night Together.

But For one choice: Go with the here and now, Four Flicks. It's awesome and you simply can't bitch.

Ian
6th March 2006 05:52 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Four Flicks! No Doubt. If you want to see The Stones live and see what the fuss is about a live Stones show and see how they are in this day and age.....that'd be the one. It's actually fun to watch.

You got it all. Three different types of shows, and a great price to boot.

Now If you want to see how The Stones were in the sixties you gotta go with Gimme Shelter....the classic.

For Standard middle of the road, Take Lets Spend The Night Together.

But For one choice: Go with the here and now, Four Flicks. It's awesome and you simply can't bitch.

Ian

er, I can bitch about the arena show :- its poor apart from Midnight Rambler
7th March 2006 01:29 PM
gustavobala letīs spend the night together and ladies and gentlemnens: the rolling stones
8th March 2006 06:40 AM
Navin No one can tell you...you got to choose your medicine
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)