ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Give me two Keef!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie presale debacle Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th March 2006 05:03 PM
Daethgod this is total BS
i grabbed melb tix with my Pre May 9 code then my missus joined as a member and we grabbed Syd tix.
All legit.
All with rs.com paid memberships.
I have recieved NO emails from etix except my confirmation email.
This is crap, being told in the paper 7 days ago that the tour was more than likely off, then Mon tour gets announced, the stress of ticket hunting, getting thru with fan club and scoring tix. The great high of actually knowing the fanclub paid off and that I have great tix to both shows.
Then the heartbreak of thinking it could all be taken away from us.
What a fark-up.
Plus these 'fanclub' tix costs me an extra $25 US per ticket (rs.com membership fee) and a freaking $47.70 US per ticket for a convenience fee.

Cmon guys, tell us we have our tix and get them in our hands ASAP !
You have my money I want my tix.
This is great if you are nailing dudes who abused the system and are selling on ebay, but dont screw us hardcore fans over.
We love this band, and we paid our $$$ and want our freaking tickets.
I have emailed rs.com but am yet to get a reply.

This email is getting around :

Dear Patron,

At this time, the Rolling Stones Fan Club is in
the process of reviewing all purchases for this
event.

We regret that we cannot provide any additional
information at this time. Please know that both
etix and the RSFC are doing their best in dealing
with the situation and have the interests of our
mutual customers foremost in mind.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

4th March 2006 05:40 PM
pdog They blew it for us too...
The fan club memebership preys upon us the same exact way scalpers do...
They run the fan club poorly...
I got satisfaction, by being able to use one code for two shows. If not for that, I may have felt really cheated...
Good luck, and enjoy the shows... At least when the band hits the stage, you'll know you earned this.
4th March 2006 05:52 PM
Daethgod fark yer

The Pain of Love

4th March 2006 05:56 PM
Daethgod hey how long does it generally take for fanclub tix to arrive?
they have had my $$ since Thurs, so i gather Wed, Thurs or Fri and we should have em

the farkers should work for their $47.70US con. fee PER TICKET

[Edited by Daethgod]
4th March 2006 07:13 PM
MarshallG
Guys and Gals,

What's happening here?

Are tickets purchased through e-tix in doubt?

Thanks
4th March 2006 09:53 PM
corgi37 I'm very rapidly losing the remainder of my hair. This is just typical. I'm gonna sue them if we dont get the tickets. Then they'll never tour here again. Hahahaha.
4th March 2006 09:55 PM
Daethgod i still reckon we are sweet corgi
the only email i have from etix is confirmation

BUT I WANT THEM TIX !

4th March 2006 10:01 PM
StickyFishFingers I checked my email and got that same email "We regret that we cannot provide any additional information...etc"

ETix have billed my visa too - they say i'm not an active member but they bill me.....
4th March 2006 10:12 PM
corgi37 At least you got confirmation Daeth. I'm sure you'll get our tix fine. But, imagine this, we rock up to Telstra, fired up and ready to par-tay, and find some nerds in our seats.

"Oh, we double booked, sorry, they were here 1st. Here, have some complimentary rear row seats.
I wont be happy about any of this until the fireworks have finished after the show.
4th March 2006 10:25 PM
RSRTG yeah those arse munchers took our money and gave us a confirmation email for our sydney tix too.
I tell ya, if I acted this way in my line of work I would be told "we're never using ur company again and 2. I probably wouldnt have a job.
I'm so angry I've gone out and bought a carton beer to start guzzling to keep the pain at bay.
BLOODY HELL!
4th March 2006 11:47 PM
Daethgod RSRTG
how many emails u got from etix ?
i have 2 - 1 confirmation for each set of tix
i have no other email from them
i have emailed rs.com wanting confirmation but am yet to hear from them

Farkers
5th March 2006 12:27 AM
RSRTG right, i ordered our melb tix, got my confirmation.
My cousin orderd the Sydney tix, got confirmation, then got the original email about the purchase being invalid and now we have the other email that u have put up previously about the fan club and etix investigating.
We better have an answer soon, theyve taken our money and we want both lots of tickets as soon as possible. I will not be able to celebrate until then.
I bet the ticket i bought for my friend in the visa pre sale will get here first, just to add salt to the wound.
fuck em...i'm goin for another can of beer./......
5th March 2006 01:14 AM
Daethgod freaking toolboxes the lot of them

when do ya reckon we will get our etix tix ?
i read somewhere that someone said they get shipped from Oz
fark cant take more than 5-7 days surely
they took the cash and the $47.70 Con. Fee fast

5th March 2006 01:21 AM
Daethgod ok
found this on etix website

Q: I chose Mail Delivery, yet my tickets haven't arrived. Where are they?

A: We mail most tickets just a few days after your purchase. In the unlikely event that you do not receive your tickets prior to the event, please let us know via Support, and we will make sure they are held at will call for you to pick up on the day of the show.

Some venues mail their own tickets, and may have a different delivery time frame. If the delivery method listed was "Regular Mail - Internal Use", those are being sent by the venue, so please contact them regarding your ticket delivery.

If you ordered tickets through Etix as part of a fan club offer, those are usually mailed out one month prior to the event and you should receive those no later than 2 weeks before the show.

so im guessing as mine were Regular Mail, they shoud come from local box office
I aint gonna rest till i get em in my hands

5th March 2006 02:32 AM
exile We are all memebers so it has to be ok. Im sure it will.

Fuck i hope so. You guys are worriying me now. Should I be more worried?
5th March 2006 03:39 AM
Daethgod i reckon we will be sweet
we bought em legit, tyhey just gotta stop farking with us

geez it was hard enough thinking the band would bypass us, and now this freaking ticket shambles is happening ...
exile - u get an email from etix ?
5th March 2006 04:45 AM
exile Yeah I got one,

That morning I went to the website, in my nervousness I logged in the normal way(up the top) as if i was going to watch Virtal ticket for instance.

I then went into the tickets page and at no time did it ask me to give my passcode or log in,

Just a few of thos weird letter code things,
so just bought my tickets and that was it.

anyway I got my confirmation email. Im a memeber so there isnt much they can do. I hope anyway.

5th March 2006 04:50 AM
RSRTG thats how it happened to all of us Exile...it isnt our fault.
5th March 2006 04:56 AM
Daethgod i still reckon we will be sweet ...
its the Stones !

5th March 2006 05:10 AM
corgi37 I wonder if they wont send any out until after general public sales on Wednesday? For the extra charges, they should send them in a limo with a fruit basket and a bunch of flowers.
5th March 2006 05:14 AM
RSRTG and a bottle of bourbon...black label too.
5th March 2006 05:25 AM
Daethgod yer and hookers

5th March 2006 05:38 AM
RSRTG yeah 2 of em, one to open the bottle and the other to pour it.
5th March 2006 06:28 AM
corgi37 Just pray for no more emails.
5th March 2006 07:15 AM
exile or no more bad emails anyway
5th March 2006 08:31 PM
corgi37 Yes. Only good emails. Like the ones from Nigeria saying i won the lottery.

Exile - You gonna catch up with my homie Daeth and me?
5th March 2006 10:18 PM
Daethgod Corgi !!!
Got email from etix today !!!

In reply to email that said :
Hey Etix guys

Just wondering if you had a rough date on when I will be receiving
these tickets in the mail

it says :

you ready ....

it says :

"You will receive your ticket(s) 14 days before the performance date."

woooot !

5th March 2006 10:36 PM
exile
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Exile - You gonna catch up with my homie Daeth and me?

Shit Yeah guys! FOR SURE. I hope you guys like drinking. I do.

I have not heard from "Stoned in Australia" I also met him on the last tour. I wonder if he got tickets.

Last tour there was a "meet-up" night organised at the HARD ROCK CAFE in between concerts (in between Enmore and Arena show) met heaps of Stones guys from Rocks off and Shidobee. I was surprised to see how many American fans made the effort to come out to Australia to see the show.

This time I’m in the middle of exams and uni. I may have to drive down for the night only, will have to see.

I thought maybe we should meet at a pub in town or near central for a copious amount of alcohol, before the gig.

Anyway I’m sure closer to the time a plan will materialise.
6th March 2006 12:58 AM
StickyFishFingers I haven't heard anymore since the "we're reviewing the situation" message. I think I'll send em a message asking whats going on. i want my fucking tickets. this has not helped my already receding hairline. i'm like Homer tearing my hair out with each day that goes by.
6th March 2006 04:41 AM
RSRTG Just been reading the message boards on RS.COM and theres a few with the opinion that people who logged in b4 the 11am time slot to buy tickets made it unfair to those who are pre may 9th. Well what about those of us who did the right thing and waited until that time? ...and then unexpectedly purchased tickets unknowingly they were breaking wotever rules were in place.............bloody hell....i cant stand this...me and my cuz need to know we have our Sydney tickets, i'm in despair and am reaCHING FOR ANOTHER CAN OF BEER.......I TELL YA if and when we get these tickets, i'm gunna party and I'm gunna party hard at the stones gig too.
We were all members who bought these tickets so I just cant see wot the problemo is.
Shouldve used ticketek.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)