ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Give me two Keef!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How Does Mick Stay In Shape? Return to archive
3rd March 2006 04:40 PM
mcclellan28 How does Mick stay in shape? Is he a vegetarian or some crazy shit like that?
3rd March 2006 04:52 PM
luxury1 He's not a lazy lover....
3rd March 2006 05:03 PM
the good He works out several times a week. Plus, he has a dietician and a personal trainer. Staying in shape isn't impossible if you have the money/time/motivation to do so.

Mick isn't a vegetarian. In fact, I'll bet he has a high animal protien diet. There is no way a guy his age could have the mucle tone he does if he just ate veggies, pasta, and bread all day.
3rd March 2006 05:14 PM
SweetVirginia

There was a little blurb in the NY Post
a few weeks ago about him taking
the Lifeline portable gym system with him
on tour. I don't know what that is....but
if that's what he uses, it sure does work!

SV

3rd March 2006 05:18 PM
Joey

He bangs Paris Hilton

Joey Hilton !
3rd March 2006 08:55 PM
Soldatti Workout and diet.
3rd March 2006 11:37 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
Joey wrote:

He bangs Paris Hilton

Joey Hilton !

i love you... in a purely hetrosexual manner of course
4th March 2006 09:06 AM
the good
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

One's own metabolism helps as well. I don't think Mick could get fat if he wanted to.

Your right, it does help to have a high metabolsim. But there are also things you can do to change your metabolism. Adding muscle to your body will actually increase your metabolism. So will eating six meduim sized meals a day as opposed to three large ones.
5th March 2006 10:01 AM
Bruno Stone
quote:
the good wrote:

Adding muscle to your body will actually increase your metabolism. So will eating six meduim sized meals a day as opposed to three large ones.

Really? (about the 6 medium versus 3 large)

5th March 2006 10:33 AM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:

Well, of course-- people don't get that the less you eat, the easier for you to digest it. And the more often you eat, i.e. the more often your body digests food, the faster it gets at it. The worst thing anyone can do is stuff themselves, and then go for hours not eating anything. And that's exactly what people do.
5th March 2006 10:40 AM
the good
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:

Yeah. But you want to keep the calories as constant as possible. For example, let's say you eat 3,000 calories a day. You want to eat 6 times a day at 500 calories rather than three times at 1,000.
5th March 2006 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:

i love you... in a purely hetrosexual manner of course

Come To Joey ................

5th March 2006 08:26 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

Come To Joey ................

21,364 ??
6th March 2006 07:57 AM
Paranoid_Android Back in the pre voodoo days...Mick would log about 5-6 miles a nite during the stadium shows...running from one side of the end zone to the other etc...before a tour...Mick would jog 6 miles a day...2 of those miles BACKWARDS...which makes sence...since he runs backwards alot during a show...in order to keep facing the crowd.

Personally, I think Jagger sounds 100 times better live...since cutting down on the running all over the place...and now...they are preforming w/ a day or two between each show...a sign of age...sure it is...but the final outcome is a rested band that sounds great!!
6th March 2006 10:43 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

21,364 ??

PERKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|
|
V

6th March 2006 11:37 AM
egon
quote:
Joey wrote:

PERKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|
|
V

JOEY?

6th March 2006 11:53 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:

JOEY?

Good Morning My Baby Egon .................

Stones in Lil' Rock very soon ( ... no , I will NOT be going to the concert ) .

...but Baby Josh is attending ! Word .

J.
6th March 2006 12:20 PM
glencar You should have left Omaha. Of course, there's always Europeland...
6th March 2006 03:52 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You should have left Omaha. Of course, there's always Europeland...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11689933/page/2/

" Sometimes the true patriot must resist the call-to-arms, just as Churchill did when he broke in those early months of his career with the conservative party leadership.

What was missing in this country between 9/11 and the war in Iraq, were people who spoke up, who dared to raise the full consequences of going into Iraq.

So much of what is happening today - after the loss of 2,000 Americans, 30,000 Iraqis, a trillion dollars and the goodwill of the world - was knowable before we got ourselves involved over there.

Brent Scowcroft, who was the first President Bush’s chief national security advisor, James A. Baker, who was his secretary of state, the former president himself all knew the dangers that lay in Iraq, the historic sectarian hostility, the real prospect of civil war. They had seen all of this coming when they decided against invading in 1991.

I believe it is the duty of public leaders who know something to say it!

Here’s how Churchill put it:

"Of all the talents bestowed upon men, none is so precious as the gift of oratory. He who enjoys it wields a power more durable than that of a great king. He is an independent force in the world. Abandoned by his party, betrayed by his friends, stripped of his offices, whoever can command this power is still formidable."

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11689933/page/2/

[Edited by Joey]
6th March 2006 04:08 PM
Break The Spell

Here’s how Churchill put it:

"Of all the talents bestowed upon men, none is so precious as the gift of oratory. He who enjoys it wields a power more durable than that of a great king. He is an independent force in the world. Abandoned by his party, betrayed by his friends, stripped of his offices, whoever can command this power is still formidable."

Amen!!
6th March 2006 04:46 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Amen!!

" A very smart Canadian pollster once told me that leaders in any country share three great attributes: motive, passion and spontaneity.

Ask any politician or office-holder "Why are you there?"

For Abraham Lincoln, it was to end the expansion of slavery and, later, to save the union

For F-D-R it was the cause of "the forgotten man," then the defeat of Hitler.

For Ronald Reagan - and every cab driver knew it - it was to bring down communism abroad and big government at home.

"In politics when you are in doubt," as Churchill said way back in 1927, "do nothing." "In politics, when you are in doubt what to say, say what you really think."

Polling and the constant positioning and re-positioning it encourages, are the bain of today’s politics.

I’ll take motive, true motive, every time. It explains why Reagan, of all our recent Presidents, rose to one of the top echelon of presidents and may well remain there. "

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11689933/page/3/
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)