ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Give me two Keef!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: L.A. Forum - who's going? Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th February 2006 05:24 PM
GimmeExile One more week! Who's going to attend this special concert? This will be my 6th and final show of the tour (unless they come back in the fall).

Are there any pre- or post-parties anywhere?
27th February 2006 05:35 PM
Dan I will more than likely be there. There a party at some hotel listed on Shidoobee, however I wanna see the opener this time.
27th February 2006 05:38 PM
pdog I wanna go, but I don't know how to swing it from SF...
Who's the opener?
27th February 2006 05:41 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
I wanna go, but I don't know how to swing it from SF...
Who's the opener?

Queens Of The Stone Age
27th February 2006 05:47 PM
GimmeExile pdog, you should come down for the show.

Dan, where are you sitting? I'm on the back of the floor. Do you know of any other good shows in LA next week? The Cult at the Fonda is sold-out...I'll be in town from Saturday through Wednesday.

27th February 2006 05:58 PM
pdog
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:

pdog, you should come down for the show.

logistically it seems impossible. I'm a full time at home parent, with a 2 mos. old... I p/u up my oldest from pre-school around 3 or 4 PM, I would not be able to leave SF with enopugh time to make it down... I've done the drive in 4 1/2 hours, but this would be cutting it way to close... It could take six hours... and all this depends on me clearing it with management (my wife), who has let me do 3 east coast trips this tour already... and, if I pulled it all of, I don't have a ticket... Fresno was one thing, but LA? It's pretty far... Why no more NorCal shows? We really blew it up here... Or maybe Cohl did by doing two SF shows...
27th February 2006 06:17 PM
Dan
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
pdog, you should come down for the show.

Dan, where are you sitting? I'm on the back of the floor. Do you know of any other good shows in LA next week? The Cult at the Fonda is sold-out...I'll be in town from Saturday through Wednesday.

Somewhere in the upper collonade. I have a few singles and I am not sure yet who is going or who is getting what. If you like The Cult - you might still get a face value ticket outside though its a small place. Van Morrison is playing March 4-5 at the Wiltern and Neko Case is playing Amoeba Music March 8. Other than that I havent paid attention, rarely even look at the LA Weekly anymore.
28th February 2006 12:22 PM
gerns99
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
One more week! Who's going to attend this special concert? This will be my 6th and final show of the tour (unless they come back in the fall).

Are there any pre- or post-parties anywhere?

28th February 2006 12:24 PM
gerns99
quote:
gerns99 wrote: Im going! Pre-concert warm up in the Forum parking lot with some of my friends! Love watching the heavies landing at LAX from the Forum parking lot! If you wanna hook up, let me know! Peace...Gerns

1st March 2006 01:21 AM
gorda I should have bought tickets, way back when I could, now it's sold out!

Damn!

If anyone has an extra-ticket lying around . . .

I'll drive down there!

Woooooooooooo!

1st March 2006 02:57 AM
prodigalson hell yeah im so pumped for this show. 2nd time seeing them on this tour. last time was at petco park show san diego. queens of the stone age is opening? thats sounds good. ill be on the floor by the mini stage. whens a good time to get merch after or before?

cheers!
2nd March 2006 04:02 PM
GimmeExile I'm happy to see the enthusiasm! Who else is attending?
2nd March 2006 04:04 PM
Dan There is a slight chance I might have an extra ticket, need to talk to friends after work first though.
2nd March 2006 05:39 PM
prodigalson would anyone be interested in 2 tickets. floor section d. row 17? I might MIGHT have to work ...im not sure though. anyone who is interested i will let you know.
2nd March 2006 06:43 PM
gerns99
quote:
prodigalson wrote:
would anyone be interested in 2 tickets. floor section d. row 17? I might MIGHT have to work ...im not sure though. anyone who is interested i will let you know.

2nd March 2006 06:45 PM
gerns99
quote:
gerns99 wrote:Ill take those floor seats! How much? I have tix already but need more! Call me! 623-512-7944

2nd March 2006 06:57 PM
prodigalson i tried calling but no anser.
2nd March 2006 09:03 PM
mac_daddy mrs macdaddy and i will be attending, for sure!!!!
3rd March 2006 10:06 AM
Gazza There are now some $99 colonnade tickets on Ticketmaster for this show - pairs are available
3rd March 2006 10:15 AM
glencar I was able to access a 4160 seat in the lower loge just one level up from the floor. Unfortunately Monday doesn't work for me.
3rd March 2006 01:23 PM
doo doo doo Dude Secured two tickets in the nosebleeds for myself and the doo doo doo Dame.

Seen a lot of great shows at the Forum, I'm sure this will be no exception. Would love to hear them break out their ode to L.A., Starfucker.
3rd March 2006 01:57 PM
jb Wide open????
3rd March 2006 02:15 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Wide open????

I get a feeling it will be a little tight outside but I will have an extra $40-60 on me just in case.
3rd March 2006 03:59 PM
GimmeExile Does anyone know how many rows sections A and C have?
4th March 2006 12:08 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Does anyone know how many rows sections A and C have?

4th March 2006 12:17 AM
GimmeExile
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:

Are you serious? That's all?
4th March 2006 12:26 AM
some restraint what is parking like at the forum? and i would love to hear starfucker. maybe sway too...pretty please...
4th March 2006 01:16 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:

Are you serious? That's all?

That answer was going on my moms memory from when she saw the stones there in 75 considering its been 30 years and her memory from the night prob started off a little "hazy" to begin with id be willing to bet shes 100% wrong

hope you have a great show
4th March 2006 02:29 AM
Dan
quote:
some restraint wrote:
what is parking like at the forum? and i would love to hear starfucker. maybe sway too...pretty please...

There is more than enough parking, just get there early.

4th March 2006 02:39 AM
some restraint OK cool. Although, how early is early...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)