ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Give me two Keef!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro 18th February - Broadcast Info, Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
18th February 2006 09:38 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Stones LIVE on my PC!!!

Yay!!!!!

LJ.

THAT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!
18th February 2006 09:40 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

He is truly the greatest Front Man of our time.

.....charisma is really spelled J A G G E R

LJ.

HAD to add an AMEN to that!!!!

Scot Rocks Great show, brilliant to see the crowd so involved and up for it. Midnight Rambler definately the highlight!
[] Broadsword [] Just a quick post to say AOL/NetworkLive are replaying the show again for anyone who missed it!

...No idea if they'll keep running it for the weekend or what...but catch it while you can!

Superb show lads - and good to see the local boys done good!

- link to replayed show @ http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos/rolling_stones/live
18th February 2006 09:41 PM
NHStonesfan Shit i missed jj flash again
Gimme Shelter AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the good Woody deserves a special mention for the solo on YCAGWYW. Great playing Woody, screw the naysayers! Taylor was watching from home, putting down another can of beer and wiping the potato chip crumbs off his shirt.
NHStonesfan did darryl jones lose weight?
18th February 2006 09:42 PM
CraigP My fellow STONES FANATICS! I listened to the XM broadcast (which I was recoding digitally on WAV. file untill my comp. skipped it with errors. Then I watched it on the AOL cast (sound perfected by my comp's equalizer.)
Excellent show despite the AOL broadcast (of decent quality) except the volume of the guitars... But I'm hoping I will get to see it in theaters with surround-sound with LOUD guitars! Ronnie was on the ball and Keith's solos were ROCKS ON! I hope the upcoming DVD/theater-cast has a loud(er) mix of ronnie and Keef's rythm and solos than the internet-cast (which I beleive will) Et. al. Live at the Max in 5.0 theater.
18th February 2006 09:42 PM
geecee Well i enjoyed that,aint had so much fun at home for ages.
Thank fuck for broadband.

keith was smoking
18th February 2006 09:43 PM
NHStonesfan It took me longer than usual to identify get off my cloud

initially i heard 19th nervous............
18th February 2006 09:44 PM
Gimme Shelter What a show!!!! Can't wait to see it on the big screen on the 28th!!
18th February 2006 09:45 PM
NHStonesfan that was a great stones fix

I alway wonder, is that the last I'll see them live..........
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
NHStonesfan wrote:
Shit i missed jj flash again

lol
me too damnit
meh, i still get to watch at the theaters
geecee
quote:
the good wrote:
Taylor was watching from home, putting down another can of beer and wiping the potato chip crumbs off his shirt.

Exactly as I was.

(BTW its Mr Taylor)
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
the good wrote:
Taylor was watching from home, putting down another can of beer and wiping the potato chip crumbs off his shirt.

LOL
18th February 2006 09:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
NHStonesfan wrote:
Tremendous, no edits just record and send to the stores

exactly

Theyve never released a show unedited

No reason to do so on this one, despite a couple of false starts and flubs here and there

release the whole bloody thing this time. No edits. No overdubs This show merits it
[Edited by Gazza]
18th February 2006 09:46 PM
CraigP I missed J.J. Flash, and will also (hopefilly see it in theaters!)
18th February 2006 09:47 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
NHStonesfan wrote:
that was a great stones fix

me too!
i was thinking that when i was watching the super bowl but then they came back. and i was thinking that while watching this rio show and i was like no they always come back. its crazy!
u never know how or when but the stones just keep on rolling
18th February 2006 09:47 PM
NHStonesfan Intersting but I thought SMU got the most crowd response
18th February 2006 09:49 PM
maumau you're right on smu

smu is a f great song
NHStonesfan Lyrics slip HTW repeated 1st half of 2nd lyric.........
LadyJane
quote:
NHStonesfan wrote:
that was a great stones fix

We all do....i think it's why I always cry when they take that damned final bow.

LJ.
18th February 2006 09:51 PM
NHStonesfan can't believe I'm listening again

ONNYA my favorite off new album
18th February 2006 09:52 PM
maumau listening to onnya
it smokes
18th February 2006 09:52 PM
maumau reef and roll baby
18th February 2006 09:53 PM
luxury1 Of all the live shows I've "attended" this tour, I have never really heard the sound this clean and crisp. First time I got to sit back and really listen. The boys done good. Lisa wasnt hitting the high notes tonight--but that earthy rendition of Night Time sure was crotch-grabbing.

And I get to go to bed early.....
18th February 2006 09:54 PM
NHStonesfan And I get to go to bed early.....

It feels like midnight.......
18th February 2006 09:55 PM
NHStonesfan
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Of all the live shows I've "attended" this tour, I have never really heard the sound this clean and crisp. First time I got to sit back and really listen. The boys done good. Lisa wasnt hitting the high notes tonight--but that earthy rendition of Night Time sure was crotch-grabbing.

I thought the same was wondering if it was just me trying to justify my Stones gene.
18th February 2006 09:57 PM
gorda
quote:
the good wrote:
Woody deserves a special mention for the solo on YCAGWYW. Great playing Woody, screw the naysayers! Taylor was watching from home, putting down another can of beer and wiping the potato chip crumbs off his shirt.

Beer and potato chips!

Sounds delicious!

I always add lemon juice and Tapatío hot sauce to mine!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)