ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mixing Little Queenie for Ya Ya's - January 1970
Stand Still from "Gimme Shelter"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BILL WYMAN in ITALY Return to archive
03-04-04 08:39 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff I saw BILL playng in San Remo festival the other night on tv and was soooo sad...
He joined with a smart pop band, very commercial and shit, but the singer was cool, with a fine t-shirt.
look the pic at http://www.corriere.it/speciali/gallerie/2004/febbraio/sanremo_ospiti/galleria/jpg/image41.jpg
Poor Bill, but I always love him.
Fabio Hot Stuff - the one who can draw like Ronnie!
03-04-04 08:46 AM
Jumacfly did they play stones songs Fabio?? such an honor to play with elastic fingers Bill!!
03-04-04 08:58 AM
Moonisup who is that guy in the suit!!

haha, priceless suit
03-04-04 10:40 AM
UGot2Rollme at this point in their respective careers, I think I'd rather see a Darryl Jones gig - especially after hearing Jones' live solos on Stray Cat Blues
03-04-04 10:47 AM
Sir Stonesalot Are those guys wearing bowling shoes?
03-04-04 10:55 AM
Moonisup
03-04-04 11:01 AM
nankerphelge Ah yes -- Bill hasn't lost that commanding stage presence!

BEST VIEWED HIGH