ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mixing Little Queenie for Ya Ya's - January 1970
Stand Still from "Gimme Shelter"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's Cooler? Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-03-04 11:25 PM
stonedinaustralia and without a workable, universally acceptable, definition this discussion is going nowhere

viz: http://www.google.com.au/search?q=define:cool
03-03-04 11:30 PM
Zack Bob's brilliance gives him the edge and durability gives him the edge.
03-03-04 11:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Zack wrote:
Bob's brilliance gives him the edge and durability gives him the edge.

Thanks Zak. For a moment I thought all was lost. You know we could still win this.
03-04-04 01:03 AM
Sir Stonesalot This is silly.

Since Jimmy and Maxy have gone AWOL here, that leaves me as the coolest sumbitch around these here parts....the resident expert on cool, so to speak.

Once a certain level of cool is attained by an idividual the caliber of Dylan of Keef, there is no longer a measurable difference. Ergo, Bob is not cooler than Keef, and Keef is not cooler than Bob.

The correct answer is that both Bob Dylan and Keith Richards are the coolest. Each at the highest level of cool that can be attained by mortal man.

They are the standard of cool that the rest of us cool people strive for.

03-04-04 09:30 AM
Joey
" Since Jimmy and Maxy have gone AWOL here, that leaves me as the coolest sumbitch around these here parts....the resident expert on cool, so to speak. "

" Once a certain level of cool is attained by an idividual the caliber of Dylan of Keef, there is no longer a measurable difference. Ergo, Bob is not cooler than Keef, and Keef is not cooler than Bob. "

" The correct answer is that both Bob Dylan and Keith Richards are the coolest. Each at the highest level of cool that can be attained by mortal man. "

" They are the standard of cool that the rest of us cool people strive for. "

Amen My Stones Brother !

03-04-04 10:52 AM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Since Jimmy and Maxy have gone AWOL here, that leaves me as the coolest sumbitch around these here parts....the resident expert on cool, so to speak. "

" Once a certain level of cool is attained by an idividual the caliber of Dylan of Keef, there is no longer a measurable difference. Ergo, Bob is not cooler than Keef, and Keef is not cooler than Bob. "

" The correct answer is that both Bob Dylan and Keith Richards are the coolest. Each at the highest level of cool that can be attained by mortal man. "

" They are the standard of cool that the rest of us cool people strive for. "

Amen My Stones Brother !

Joey - you are the William Shakespeare of emoticon use. Your brilliance is too much for me at this moment. I must return to uncaking Jerry. Sorry.

03-04-04 11:39 AM
Joey " Joey - you are the William Shakespeare of emoticon use. Your brilliance is too much for me at this moment. I must return to uncaking Jerry. Sorry. "

Why ?!! WHY ?!?!

Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH