ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mixing Little Queenie for Ya Ya's - January 1970
Stand Still from "Gimme Shelter"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: penn takes oscar Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-02-04 02:50 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Angie, Joey snores? Hmmm...

Yeah, well, either Joey or his little animated yellow friends. I have to make sure my sound is turned off before I log on to RO.
03-02-04 02:53 PM
Joey " Yeah, his frequent snoring keeps me awake. "

{ ? }
03-02-04 02:54 PM
Poplar
5th item! he hardly deserves that.
The only good thing about Kerry's winning the nomination: he'll be dispatching my deplorable senator ... Oh Johnny Boy Edwards. aka: the Brek Girl. one term was enough for him. Maybe Jesse will make another run.

(the last part was a joke - i swear. (maybe))

03-02-04 02:56 PM
glencar The Breck Girl shall return - in 2008!
03-02-04 02:57 PM
Angiegirl I have absolutely no idea what you mean by all that, and I must say my lack of american political interest is bliss .
03-02-04 02:58 PM
Poplar
btw, joey. after all this time - i have to say it.

your avatar is king. i laugh every time i see it.
the way the leaf struts with such confidence, he/she has earned a spot in my heart as a hero ... a brave warrior in the fight for personal freedoms, and the fight for a propper buzz.

03-02-04 03:41 PM
Joey " your avatar is king. i laugh every time i see it.
the way the leaf struts with such confidence, he/she has earned a spot in my heart as a hero ... a brave warrior in the fight for personal freedoms, and the fight for a propper buzz. "

Bless you my Stonesian Brother !!!!!

Actually , I Thank Voodoo , he's the one kind enough to let me use it .......................

Herbie , the walking pot leaf, is the Viet Cong of Warriors -- He is inexorable and relentless , with a mixture of defiance , tenacity and indirection ....Nasty !!!

Joey Cong !

Page: 1 2 3

BEST VIEWED HIGH