ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mixing Little Queenie for Ya Ya's - January 1970
Stand Still from "Gimme Shelter"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help!! Is it my computer or this site?? Return to archive
02-29-04 02:14 PM
mickmask For some reason it is taking forever to log on to this site. Its coming up really slow and no pictures at all. At first I thought it was something wrong with my high speed but I can reach anything else in my favourites pronto. Any ideas??
02-29-04 02:15 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat It is all about bandwith. Should be solved tomorrow.
02-29-04 02:27 PM
mickmask Thanks!! I was beginning to worry. Sorry to hear you're leaving... enjoyed your posts...Stonespeed!
02-29-04 02:30 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
mickmask wrote:
Thanks!! I was beginning to worry. Sorry to hear you're leaving... enjoyed your posts...Stonespeed!

He's not leaving, he just didn't have anything better to say, he couldn't bare to leave us.
02-29-04 02:36 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

He's not leaving, he just didn't have anything better to say, he couldn't bare to leave us.

LOL! You got me girl!
03-01-04 02:27 PM
Angiegirl It's March 1, shouldn't the trouble have ended by now??? Still frustratingly slow and image problems??
03-01-04 02:31 PM
Joey " For some reason it is taking forever to log on to this site. Its coming up really slow and no pictures at all. At first I thought it was something wrong with my high speed but I can reach anything else in my favourites pronto. Any ideas?? "

I blame it all on my new " Wimpy Camp New Romanticism " Haircut ................................and you ?!?!?!

Developing ..................................

" Back to the Scruffy Soccer Hooligan look Ronnie ! "

Snark the Y !
03-03-04 11:28 AM
mickmask
quote:
Joey wrote:
" For some reason it is taking forever to log on to this site. Its coming up really slow and no pictures at all. At first I thought it was something wrong with my high speed but I can reach anything else in my favourites pronto. Any ideas?? "

I blame it all on my new " Wimpy Camp New Romanticism " Haircut ................................and you ?!?!?!

Developing ..................................

" Back to the Scruffy Soccer Hooligan look Ronnie ! "

Snark the Y !

I blame it on your haircut too!! Or maybe it's Atkins groupies that wear sportsocks with their sandals.... yeah, it's them...doncha hatem????..... BTW, I LOVE soccer hooligans!

BEST VIEWED HIGH