ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mixing Little Queenie for Ya Ya's - January 1970
Stand Still from "Gimme Shelter"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Tee Shirts? Return to archive
02-29-04 01:40 PM
Stones Fan, Gar I have been searching the web for a while, looking for some cool Keith tee shirts. If anyone could give me some help in locating any, that would be great. I have Keith for president, and the ones offered on the Stones web site store. Any help would be great. Thanx, Gar
02-29-04 02:42 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Is Keith running for president as well?
02-29-04 02:46 PM
Angiegirl You could make your own, choose a nice pic, print it on special t-shirt transfer paper and iron it on a shirt. You will be unique.
02-29-04 02:52 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Yes! You could make your own. Check this one out:

[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
02-29-04 02:59 PM
Angiegirl

If you do it, do it right .
02-29-04 03:05 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
If you do it, do it right .

I know, I know. Got it right now. I asked Moonisup for help and he gave me the wrong info. Stupid thing to do really.
02-29-04 03:06 PM
Moonisup
02-29-04 03:15 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

. I asked Moonisup for help and he gave me the wrong info. Stupid thing to do really.

the next time, I won't give you my spare clubticket!
02-29-04 03:17 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

the next time, I won't give you my spare clubticket!

Ow right. You got it all wrong. Again !
03-01-04 12:04 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Hell Yeaaaa! Keith is running for President and I'm voting for him all the way!!! ahahha I'm looking for a Keith T shirt too.......the one he's wearing on one of his pics that says: "To Tough To Die" anyone seen that one???
03-01-04 12:13 AM
mac_daddy I would love to get one of the "Too Tough to Die" T-Shirts...

03-01-04 03:26 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Mac_daddy if you go to CustomInk.com you can download your own pictures of Keef and add any text you want, I am making My Own "To Tough To Die" shirt! Peace!
03-01-04 08:13 AM
egon i have a t-shirt from the main offender tour (1992)
i'll sell it to you... for 10.000,00 euros
i might give you a 40pct discount, cos it has a hole in it, but that is as low as i can go.

BEST VIEWED HIGH