ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mixing Little Queenie for Ya Ya's - January 1970
Stand Still from "Gimme Shelter"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Need technical help Return to archive
02-28-04 12:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I can't access the board from my home computer, I'm changing the header in an internet caf�!

I can surf the whole net but I'm bloqued from the whole Novogate.com website, if somone knows what can I do please send me an e-mail to [email protected]

This happesns onlt at my home's computer

I'm deleteing all the cookies, all the history, temporal files etc.
02-28-04 02:05 PM
Angiegirl Sorry Voo, I hacked into your computer and blocked your IP, you're posting too much, that's not good for the bandwidth
02-28-04 02:52 PM
Madafaka IMO the problem is between the keyboard and the chair
02-28-04 05:31 PM
mac_daddy >>> I'm deleteing all the cookies, all the history, temporal files etc.

did that do the trick..? It should. I see that the header has changed since this morning, so I assume all is well (although if his home 'puter cannot access the board, how does he plan to respond..?)

[Edited by mac_daddy]
02-28-04 05:43 PM
Gazza >I can't access the board from my home computer, I'm changing the header in an internet caf�!

Did you ever consider the possibility that me and Jaxx may have banned your IP number?

After all, theres two of us and only one of you and technically you're outvoted.

Viva la revolucion!

02-29-04 05:53 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Problem solved?
02-29-04 09:30 AM
LadyJane Voodoo..are you sure Mrs. Voodoo hasn't finally had it with all of us???

LJ.
03-01-04 10:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl My (100% legal and paid) fucking Norton 2004 Internet Security System sucked I can't access my old operating system, thanks God I installed two operating system at my home computer and I'm fixing the problems

BEST VIEWED HIGH