ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Not to be outdone by Anna's funeral...HEEEEERE's Brittany... Return to archive
4th March 2007 10:30 PM
Paranoid_Android http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=230633

http://www.alaskareport.com/z45379.htm

This is just to funny not to read!!!

The expression goes "Only in America!!!"...but I say "ONLY IN LA!!!"
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
4th March 2007 11:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Britney in Rehab? LOL

Rehab is not for meglomaniacs
5th March 2007 02:08 AM
pdog She is an emberassment to alcoholics,both sober and drunk!
5th March 2007 05:01 AM
corgi37 She needs some Aussie loving.
5th March 2007 05:12 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Britney Spears allegedly attempts suicide in rehab center, wants K-Fed back
EarthTimes.org
Posted on : Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:31:01 GMT | Author : Nigel Wright

Diagnosed with postpartum depression and lodged at the Promises Clinic for de-addiction in Malibu, California, allegations in the media suggest that Britney Spears recently proclaimed that she was the 'anti-Christ' and then tried to commit suicide by hanging herself with a bedspread. She also allegedly penned '666', widely considered Satan's number, across her recently shaved head.

“Last Saturday, she said she had the number 666 written onto her bald head. She was crying, and shouting, 'I am the anti-Christ!' The clinic people just didn't know what to do. Then she started screaming, 'I'm a fake! I'm a fake!'” a source close to the troubled singer said to News of the World.

The source added that Britney attempted suicide in the rehabilitation center but was rescued before any harm came to her. “That night she tried to kill herself. She attached a sheet to a light and tied it around her neck. Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt,” the paper quoted the source as saying.

The Grammy-winning singer's downward spiral began sometime last year after the birth of her second son Jayden James in September. In November 2006, Britney filed for divorce from her husband of two years Kevin Federline, with whom she shares Jayden James and another one-and-a-half-year-old son Sean Preston.

The singer then went on a partying binge with socialite Paris Hilton and actress Lindsay Lohan. Her lowest point came last month, when she checked in and out of a rehab center in Antigua and then proceeded to a beauty salon where she shaved off her head and got a couple of tattoos.

Earlier, industry watchers dismissed her antics as typical celebrity behavior but concerns were expressed after the singer shaved her head and was reported to be incoherent and mentally disturbed. After her entry into rehab, doctors reportedly diagnosed her with postpartum depression, which might explain her non-stop partying and erratic behavior.

However, according to the source, in spite of her anti-Christ shenanigans Britney seems to be getting better. “Britney seems much happier and has calmed down a lot. She's a completely different Britney from the beginning of the week,” the source said. The singer is also rethinking divorce proceedings against her estranged husband as Federline has been supporting her rehab and also took Sean Preston and Jayden James to see their mother in Promises. According to the source, Britney asked Federline for reconciliation and told him she still loves him.

“Kevin has been a real tower of strength for her and she has finally decided to give their marriage another shot. She just wants to be with him again, and thinks having another baby will seal their marriage,” the source said, adding that Federline has abandoned his partying ways and has become more responsible after the crisis. However, given her current post-partum depression, having another baby might not be a very good idea. The source said that the depression 'wasn't helped by the cocktail of alcohol, drugs and prescription pills she was taking'.

Meanwhile, other celebrities have come out in support of the troubled singer. Actress Brooke Shields, who herself suffered from post-partum depression and even penned a book on coping with the disorder, Britney's ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake and maverick crooner Pink are among those reaching out to the Toxic singer.

In a personal message, Timberlake 'wished her the best and told her to get healthy and come back as the Britney he knew', a friend of the SexyBack singer was quoted as saying. On her part, Shields said: “If she (Britney) wants to talk to someone, I'm available.” Are you listening, Britney?
5th March 2007 07:29 AM
egon You can take the girl out of the trailer park...

but unfortunately they'll never go back.
5th March 2007 07:35 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
egon wrote:
You can take the girl out of the trailer park...

but unfortunately they'll never go back.

I didn't think she ever left it!!!!

P's photo last week was pretty prophetic...kinda scarey!!
5th March 2007 08:21 AM
andrews27 "I'm a Fake": Milli Vanilli, drawing pictures on her arms with marker. Can't she just sit back and count the money she scammed off all those little girls?
[Edited by andrews27]
5th March 2007 10:37 AM
Saint Sway Britney is the Eddie Van Halen of the pop princess world
5th March 2007 11:05 AM
fireontheplatter i really don't believe she tried to do herself in people. that there is just th power of the press.
perhaps mick will feel sympathetic for her and ask for a duet on say...stupid girl...or something.
5th March 2007 11:15 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Meanwhile, other celebrities have come out in support of the troubled singer.

Oh yeah. I'd love to lend my support to that fine skank. Yeah. Britney baby, Leon would love to take you out to dinner and a movie. Yeah.

Oh yeah.. well, um.. when I said "dinner", what I meant was, uh, we'd be having sex. And, uh, when I said "movie", I meant we'd be videotaping it.

5th March 2007 12:53 PM
gypsy I'm not a Britney fan by any stretch of the imagination, but damn - give the girl some privacy.
5th March 2007 01:01 PM
Stonesthrow >>Later that night she tried to kill herself [with a bedsheet]," a source told the newspaper. "Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt."<<

Typical Britney. Trying to slit her wrist with a bed sheet.
5th March 2007 01:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Stonesthrow wrote:
>>Later that night she tried to kill herself [with a bedsheet]," a source told the newspaper. "Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt."<<

Typical Britney. Trying to slit her wrist with a bed sheet.

later that night she tried to hang herself with sleeping pills
5th March 2007 04:37 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

later that night she tried to hang herself with sleeping pills

or she could have tried asphyxiating herself with an electric car in the garage.
5th March 2007 05:28 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm not a Britney fan by any stretch of the imagination, but damn - give the girl some privacy.

People who want privacy don't go clubbing with Paris Hilton. Let's face it: The girl ain't exactly Greta Garbo.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)