ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header!!! Return to archive
4th March 2007 12:20 PM
LadyJane Thank you Voodoo, on behalf of the slots!

What a shot.

For those of you that don't check out the Superblow thread regularly, PLEASE, you gotta check out the gems Gypsy is posting.

Amazing.

LJ.

4th March 2007 12:34 PM
GotToRollMe I second that! Thank you Gypsy and Voodoo! What an incredible photo this is! And yes, if you haven't checked out the Superblow thread lately, do yourself a favor...Gypsy is posting some UNBELIEVABLE pics!!!
4th March 2007 12:45 PM
gimmekeef My fave Stones pic of all time....That IS rock & roll!!!!!!

Thanks to Gypsy and all that post these gems!!!
[Edited by gimmekeef]
4th March 2007 01:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG Love this photo. Thanks for making it a Header!!!

Thanks, Gypsy!
4th March 2007 01:06 PM
_Boomy_ Awesome header. I think Keith was at his "coolest" around this period.

This reminds me of the photo in "According to the Rolling Stones". It's probably taken by the same photographer, but it's a different shot.
4th March 2007 02:29 PM
fireontheplatter good photo
i like it
4th March 2007 04:28 PM
Trey Krimsin You have to give credit to the slots, especially Gypsy. Excellent find, my Anita loving friend.
4th March 2007 06:43 PM
Martha SPLENDID HEADER SHOT!

Kudos Gypsy!

:-)
4th March 2007 06:45 PM
gypsy Thanks, y'all!

4th March 2007 07:01 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle GREAT shot!!

Chuck Leavell's on keys, so that'd be from Europe '82.
5th March 2007 07:33 AM
FotiniD Didn't join this header promotion since I was sick in bed, but what a lovely way to start a week! Gypsy, your photos are all amazing... And all those early eighties shots of Keith are even more so! Thank you!

P.S. Only Keith can wear a rugged out t-shirt full of holes and make it look cool.
5th March 2007 07:55 AM
LadyJane Just made this my wallpaper at the office.

Looks GREAT!! Nice way to soften the Monday blahs.

LJ.
5th March 2007 11:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the great header, here in full size courtesy of Gypsy... Picture bu Richard Aaron; check his website at http://www.rockpix.com/

5th March 2007 11:10 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thank you Voodoo, on behalf of the slots!

What a shot.

For those of you that don't check out the Superblow thread regularly, PLEASE, you gotta check out the gems Gypsy is posting.

Amazing.

LJ.

Best Header YET !!!!!!

Friggin Outstanding !
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)