ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Handcuff Bracelet Return to archive
3rd March 2007 02:24 PM
GotToRollMe Okay, I need the expert opinions of you Rocks Offers. I need to know which of the following looks the most like Keith's handcuff bracelet. I'm not sure whether it has a clasp on one side or two full pairs of cuffs. Thanks in advance.

3rd March 2007 02:38 PM
pdog I'm going to pass, I don't like handcuffs. I'm more partial to the Masterlock necklace.
3rd March 2007 04:17 PM
CraigP Man I hate handcuffs too. I know how you feel.
3rd March 2007 04:18 PM
CraigP I think the top one looks more like keith's
3rd March 2007 04:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Okay, I need the expert opinions of you Rocks Offers. I need to know which of the following looks the most like Keith's handcuff bracelet.

Dunno about that, but I'm just more intrigued by what exactly you want with handcuffs....
3rd March 2007 05:14 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm going to pass, I don't like handcuffs. I'm more partial to the Masterlock necklace.

they are the real deal tho...much better than being tied up.
3rd March 2007 05:17 PM
fireontheplatter

[/quote]

i like this pair.
buy this pair.
3rd March 2007 05:52 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

they are the real deal tho...much better than being tied up.

locked up....
3rd March 2007 06:05 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

locked up....

no, not locked up like in prison.....more like locked up to the beddie.....
not like the song locked away either....

hey
3rd March 2007 07:37 PM
GotToRollMe Jeez, you guys are a perverse lot.
3rd March 2007 08:27 PM
LadyJane number 1 comes closest to Keith's, imo.

LJ.
4th March 2007 11:34 AM
SweetVirginia I agree with LJ. This great pic from Gypsy shows the bracelet:

4th March 2007 12:46 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks guys...and especially SV for the photo - I've been looking for a pic that had a good view of the bracelet. I think CraigP, LJ, and SV are correct: The first one does come closest to Keith's. Unfortunately, that's also the most expensive...$400 plus shipping!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Keith-Richards-type-Handcuffs-bracelet-925-Silver_W0QQitemZ290088313543QQihZ019QQcategoryZ45373QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Although my birthday is coming up in a couple months...

This guy makes nice skull rings too.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
4th March 2007 02:27 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Thanks guys...and especially SV for the photo - I've been looking for a pic that had a good view of the bracelet. I think CraigP, LJ, and SV are correct: The first one does come closest to Keith's. Unfortunately, that's also the most expensive...$400 plus shipping!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Keith-Richards-type-Handcuffs-bracelet-925-Silver_W0QQitemZ290088313543QQihZ019QQcategoryZ45373QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Although my birthday is coming up in a couple months...

This guy makes nice skull rings too.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]

for that price, i hope your bracelet comes with a complemtary bottle of vodka and a 2 litre of sunkist.....
4th March 2007 03:50 PM
oldkr the top ine is actually perfect as are the guys skull rings - they are true replicas

OLDKR
4th March 2007 04:19 PM
Jeep Some close ups of KR wrist:

4th March 2007 07:24 PM
fireontheplatter

i love this photo
check out the guys in the background...they're like, damn dude there's keith richards
4th March 2007 11:09 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jeep wrote:
Some close ups of KR wrist:

Thanks, Jeep! Nice close-up of the ring too!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)