ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I am Wearing David Beckham Fragrance! Return to archive
3rd March 2007 01:44 PM
Highwire Rob ... errr, well it's "cologne" right? One of those free wipe-on samples came in my latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine.

What do you honestly believe is in the cards for me tonight:

A) A Posh Spice look-a-like will brush up against me in the pub saying, "'ello luv, fancy a quick one while he's away?"

B) A Posh transvestite will pass me on the street saying, "Corrrrr! What's that PONG!"

C) A pack of raggedy mutts will shoot penalty shots on me leg.

OR

D) ????

Please text msg. in your answers. I'm off for my Saturday night on the town...

I almost feel like $200,000,000 dollars! It really don't smell half bad--at least I'm enjoying myself. I wonder if they put a droplet of Beck's sweat in evr'y bottle? ... No, no, wait. I think that's the Italian Bergamot I'm picking up.

quote:
Instinct is the first fragrance from world football icon David Beckham. Instinct is a masculine and sexy fragrance for the modern man. This distinctive scent starts with head notes of orange, mandarin and Italian Bergamot, with the middle notes of cardamom, pimento and star anise. Finishing down with a base of vetiver, white amber and patchouli.

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
3rd March 2007 02:01 PM
Gazza as Posh looks like an anorexic tranny, either A) or B) is possible.
3rd March 2007 02:14 PM
Bitch Does it smell musky, like sweat? LOL
3rd March 2007 02:48 PM
Trey Krimsin It probably smells like sweat, grass (not weed!), and dirt.
3rd March 2007 03:07 PM
pdog Anyone offer you a ton of money to play ball in the USA?
3rd March 2007 05:45 PM
fireontheplatter remember ....girls like the smell of a mans sweat...so i am going to have to , none of the above.

everybody say owwwww
3rd March 2007 09:22 PM
Bloozehound Sting's Gay!
4th March 2007 07:32 AM
egon I have to go with D;

Someone's going to kick your ass tonight.
4th March 2007 02:45 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
... errr, well it's "cologne" right? One of those free wipe-on samples came in my latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine.

What do you honestly believe is in the cards for me tonight:

A) A Posh Spice look-a-like will brush up against me in the pub saying, "'ello luv, fancy a quick one while he's away?"

B) A Posh transvestite will pass me on the street saying, "Corrrrr! What's that PONG!"

C) A pack of raggedy mutts will shoot penalty shots on me leg.

OR

D) ????

Please text msg. in your answers. I'm off for my Saturday night on the town...

I almost feel like $200,000,000 dollars! It really don't smell half bad--at least I'm enjoying myself. I wonder if they put a droplet of Beck's sweat in evr'y bottle? ... No, no, wait. I think that's the Italian Bergamot I'm picking up.

[Edited by Highwire Rob]

so, tell us all how it went last night, should i invest in a bottle?
5th March 2007 03:47 PM
Highwire Rob ... So I wiped on that sample strip of David Beckham's Instinct and...

... no doubt some of you are on the edge of your Herman Miller Aeron chairs expecting Highwire to report back about his whirlwind weekend of metrosexual nightlife intrigue in Pittsburgh, PA?

Well, To be honest, my weekend went just like any other: I played pool. I played darts. I drank Guinness and I listened to the Stones. Perhaps I've learned an important existential lesson here, that cologne does not make the man. That fragrance does not determine essence?

... Naaaaaaah! I didn't splash enough on! I think I'll buy a bottle--it's the sort of musk that says, "Hello ladies, I am a confident male athlete--'ave a whiff. And if yer boyfriends 'ave a problem wiv it I'll give 'em a boot to the shins!"

There is just one thing: I only felt like $199,999,990 dollars -- The door gal at the after-hours club still charged me a tenner to get in!
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
5th March 2007 04:44 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
... So I wiped on that sample strip of David Beckham's Instinct and...

... no doubt some of you are on the edge of your Herman Miller Aeron chairs expecting Highwire to report back about his whirlwind weekend of metrosexual nightlife intrigue in Pittsburgh, PA?

Well, To be honest, my weekend went just like any other: I played pool. I played darts. I drank Guinness and I played the Stones. Perhaps I've learned an important existential lesson here, that cologne does not make the man. That fragrance does not determine essence?

... Naaaaaaah! I just didn't splash enough on. I think I'll buy a bottle--it's the sort of musk that says, "Hello ladies, I am a confident male athlete--'ave a whiff. And if yer boyfriends 'ave a problem wiv it I'll give 'em a boot to the shins!"

There is just one thing: I only felt like $1,999,990 dollars -- The door gal at the after-hours club still charged me a tenner to get in!
[Edited by Highwire Rob]

i think you may need some dating tips from pdog and moonie.

everybody say ow
5th March 2007 11:48 PM
mickmask Nah, ya didn't get the tatts

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)