ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heads Up Chicago! Free show tonight! Return to archive
2nd March 2007 01:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot TONIGHT, Friday, March 2nd at Logan Square Auditorium in Chicago:

Bloodshot Records Presents...A FREE SHOW WITH THE DETROIT COBRAS AND THE BLACKS!

This show is absolutely free and 18 and over!
Doors at 9pm, show at 10pm

Plus at the show...free Bloodshot samplers and digital downloads, including tracks from Bobby Bare Jr., Neko Case, Ryan Adams, Deadstring Brothers, Scott H. Biram and MORE!
2nd March 2007 01:35 PM
pdog Chicago is a lucky town... Did you here a few weeks aggo, the original Redd Kross line up played a show in Chicago?
2nd March 2007 01:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot I saw that mentioned somewhere.

I wonder if it was any good?
2nd March 2007 01:53 PM
Jumping Jack March 5

da Who
2nd March 2007 02:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I saw that mentioned somewhere.

I wonder if it was any good?

During the 80's they were my favorite band to see live... Saw them on both coasts. I saw them in Philly at The Revival summer of 1989, I think... Great show... Saw them 2 or 3 more times in SF after that...
I have to assume it was good, and i hope they play here...
2nd March 2007 03:44 PM
Dan I saw the Detroit Cobras open for Cheap Trick a few years ago, it was alright from what I remember.

I saw some version of Redd Kross in the early 90's. The original version played Day 1 of Sunset Junction but I just didn't feel like dealing with it that day.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)