ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have arrived! Return to archive
2nd March 2007 01:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot The Fleshtones are using some pics that I took. In fact, one of my pics is now the "face" of The Fleshtones on MySpace.

Lots of bands have used some of my pics on their websites. But The Fleshtones are different. I was a fan of The Fleshtones before I was a fan of The Stones. I consider the Fleshtones to be one of the great bands to ever come out of the USA.

No, I'm not kidding. They play the Super Rock. And I love it.

For this particular band to be acknowledging my existance by using some of my pictures...well...it has made my day, week, month, and year. As a Rock n Roll photographer, it means that I have arrived.

If you have never heard The Fleshtones...I feel bad for you. Click the link, and come into the light of The Super Rock. Oh, and check out my pics while you are there.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79881745
2nd March 2007 01:07 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The Fleshtones are using some pics that I took. In fact, one of my pics is now the "face" of The Fleshtones on MySpace.

Lots of bands have used some of my pics on their websites. But The Fleshtones are different. I was a fan of The Fleshtones before I was a fan of The Stones. I consider the Fleshtones to be one of the great bands to ever come out of the USA.

For this particular band to be acknowledging my existance by using some of my pictures...well...it has made my day, week, month, and year. As a Rock n Roll photographer, it means that I have arrived.

If you have never heard The Fleshtones...I feel bad for you. Click the link, and come into the light of The Super Rock. Oh, and check out my pics while you are there.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79881745

THEY SUCK
2nd March 2007 01:13 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THEY SUCK

Perks ..............................................

I do not particularly care for your new avatar
2nd March 2007 01:15 PM
Saint Sway The lesson today is: aim low.
2nd March 2007 01:19 PM
Nellcote SS, you had arrived much earlier.
It took the Fleshtones too long to find this out...
Keep up the Wicked Pissah site!
2nd March 2007 01:25 PM
pdog I love The Fleshtones and I love SS.... It is only fitting they've finnally merged like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup.
2nd March 2007 01:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot >THEY SUCK<

Yeah, but so do you. Yet some people still like you.

Funny how that works huh.

>aim low<

YES! Exactly.

But the funny thing is that I wasn't even aiming. I take pictures at shows for me. It's a purely selfish thing. But it's really cool when people that you like and respect decide that something that your hobby produces is worthy in their eyes.

I'm gonna send some of my pics to The Chesterfield Kings, just to see what happens.

Tee to the Hee, but this is fun.

Another lesson learned today...take joy from the little things in life. Every day has some little thing in it that can make you happy...even if it's just for a few minutes. And that is the stuff that makes each day bearable.
2nd March 2007 02:09 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THEY SUCK

You've heard them... at least you made an informed decision...
2nd March 2007 02:09 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Another lesson learned today...take joy from the little things in life. Every day has some little thing in it that can make you happy...even if it's just for a few minutes. And that is the stuff that makes each day bearable.

So, very true. You are a wise man.
[Edited by Factory Girl]
2nd March 2007 02:46 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:

You've heard them... at least you made an informed decision...

NO,ACTUALLY..JUST SEEING IF I COULD GET SS PISSED.
2nd March 2007 02:57 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Perks ..............................

2nd March 2007 02:58 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

He's always pissed off, the trick is trying to make him happy...
2nd March 2007 03:45 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

GOOD WORK,JOEY...THE PUSSIFICATION OF PETEY
2nd March 2007 03:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

That wife is what gay men call a beard, used to hide the gayness...
2nd March 2007 04:28 PM
GotToRollMe Very cool, SS!
2nd March 2007 04:31 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Congrats, SS.

You do get some killer shots.
Keef genuflecting @ Wachovia 05 is a thing of beauty...
2nd March 2007 04:51 PM
gypsy Very cool, SS!
Your photos are always sublime. You're a fantastic photographer.
2nd March 2007 04:55 PM
Joey

<------Very cool, SS!
Your photos are always sublime. You're a fantastic photographer.

Agreed Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fiji )
2nd March 2007 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

GOOD WORK,JOEY...THE PUSSIFICATION OF PETEY

Perks .......................................

You shall NOT be greeted at the brand spanking new , Twenty - Five Thousand Seat , state - of - the - friggin - art Sprint Center Arena in Downtown Kansas City this summer .

I friggin swear it !!!!

[Edited by Joey]
3rd March 2007 05:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The Fleshtones are using some pics that I took. In fact, one of my pics is now the "face" of The Fleshtones on MySpace.

Congrats Stonesy!!
the fleshtones are the greatest band I ve seen live (solid gold sound tour) and their super rock is brilliant.
plus the guys are really cool and love their fans (can you imagine having a drink with Mick after a gig LOL!)

I will check that..have a nice week end you bastards!
3rd March 2007 07:15 AM
Bitch Congratulations Sir Stonesalot! Now can you post some of those pics here on this thread so we can see wtf you are talking about?
3rd March 2007 08:55 AM
Zack The Fleshtones played at my fraternity at Gettysburg College in 1986 at the insistence of my buddy who was a freak for them. The PR consisted to two words: Super Rock.

Glad to here they're still working despite never hitting it big.
3rd March 2007 08:55 AM
Zack Also glad to "hear"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)