ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: a little Pirates scoop Return to archive
1st March 2007 11:31 AM
Saint Sway • turns out Keith isnt playing Jack Sparrows dad after all. His role is slightly different and more of a cameo.

• in the movies plot, a summit of all the worlds pirates takes place. So the top pirates from all over the world convene together on an island. Keith is one of the worlds great pirates and is summoned to the meeting.

• word is that he was fantastic and even has some scene stealing moments

• no coconuts were harmed in the making of the movie
1st March 2007 12:18 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I'll bet he eats the monkey!
1st March 2007 12:42 PM
Some Guy Mick will be jealous.

and in other news...

Rocker DAVID LEE ROTH has snubbed fellow VAN HALEN frontman SAMMY HAGAR's suggestion the two singers should team up when the band is inducted into the Rock + Roll Hall Of Fame. Hagar, who replaced Lee Roth in the band, has suggested the collaboration would be a fitting way to honour the group's legacy, but the singer-turned-radio presenter insists it's a terrible idea. Lee Roth tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I would not do that. That's a whole other kind of music, that's a whole other approach to songwriting... Let him go and do his own thing." The Jump singer admits it's far from decided if the famously feuding group will perform at the induction ceremony in New York on 12 March (07). He adds, "I don't know yet whether we're going to play at all, we're still going back and forth on that."

[Edited by Some Guy]
1st March 2007 01:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
He adds, "I don't know yet whether we're going to play at all, we're still going back and forth on that."

bigger than Space Balls?
1st March 2007 01:15 PM
glencar I'm someone who rarely looks forward to these big summer sequels but #3 of this series looks good!
2nd March 2007 02:22 PM
gimmekeef Scene stealing cameo?......Developing......
2nd March 2007 11:14 PM
Bitch KEEF IS one of the great pirates of the world!
2nd March 2007 11:18 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

bigger than Space Balls?

a bigger ishtar
3rd March 2007 03:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

I'll bet he eats the monkey!

Ninea Abs Shae Monkee ..................

Nine !!!!!

Ninea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd March 2007 04:34 PM
pdog scirate poop
3rd March 2007 04:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
• turns out Keith isnt playing Jack Sparrows dad after all. His role is slightly different and more of a cameo.

• in the movies plot, a summit of all the worlds pirates takes place. So the top pirates from all over the world convene together on an island. Keith is one of the worlds great pirates and is summoned to the meeting.

• no coconuts were harmed in the making of the movie

Awesome! I think Keith's role in the movie is going to be a smash hit. He should be a natural. Mick will be green with envy.
3rd March 2007 07:18 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Awesome! I think Keith's role in the movie is going to be a smash hit.

I like the way you think my Princess .
3rd March 2007 08:55 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Joey wrote:
Ninea Abs Shae Monkee ..................
Nine !!!!!
Ninea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th March 2007 03:06 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
• turns out Keith isnt playing Jack Sparrows dad after all. His role is slightly different and more of a cameo.

IMDB cast-list lists Keith's character as "Teague Sparrow", which would make you think he's Jack's dad or at least a relation.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/fullcredits#cast

In the 'trivia' section, it appears to confirm he's playing the father

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/trivia
[Edited by Gazza]
4th March 2007 03:28 PM
pdog Who is the Pirate Sparrow baby's daddy?
4th March 2007 03:38 PM
fireontheplatter i am waiting with baited breath.
i am hoping to god at least one of the rolling stones can act.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)