ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pop reworking Of Old rolling Stones hit Return to archive
25th February 2007 12:17 PM
porcupine
Mick Jagger is said to be "delighted" with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3btrfT8jnc
25th February 2007 12:35 PM
fireontheplatter i am sorry
i couldn't get thru the whole song
i does not work for me
this song is as bad as indian girl

laughter joy and lonelieness
25th February 2007 12:41 PM
pdog Mick just wants to touch her vagina!
25th February 2007 12:42 PM
Nellcote It was listenable
Credit for the attempt
If it turns new minds on to the Stones, we have a winner...
25th February 2007 05:14 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
Mick just wants to touch her vagina!

LOL!! he wouldnt be the first. ok here's my rant and please excuse me for defecating but this is what is so wrong in the pop music business. the starbucksbastardization of rock, well maybe they weren't the first but they certainly pander to the audience. taking a classic song and doin a light and or acoustic version of it. now maybe clapton is too blame in his old fartsiness but it goes back to nicolette larson or before. mostly these are done by chicks though there are some weinerdogs doin it too. maybe it works for zoloft and caffeine types but it makes me wanna do a bluto blutarsky.....
[Edited by mojoman]
26th February 2007 02:07 AM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:

Mick Jagger is said to be "delighted" by the track.

Ahhh he must be going senile!

[Edited by Brian Jones Girl]
26th February 2007 02:07 AM
Brian Jones Girl
26th February 2007 03:18 AM
Zack I've no problem with it. Prefer the original though. Funny Keith's pretending to play piano on the video instead of Brian.
26th February 2007 04:50 AM
corgi37 In the Guitar Legends mag i bought about a month ago, Keith staes (stated - it was a old i/v) that they accidently released the wrong mix/tempo of HYSYMBSITS

I've always liked that song. But i prefer Dandelion & We love you.
27th February 2007 11:09 AM
Paranoid_Android I think it's a fine remake...a cute video...my only problem w/ it is that the girl (who is that btw) looks too much like my ex-wife.

In the original clip above...Charlie has never looked cooler...and Mick is sporting a mullet...wtf?!?
1st March 2007 01:15 AM
Brainbell Jangler SMT/SLT The only thing missing is "u"
2nd March 2007 07:07 AM
egon I'm watching the clip at work, where i have no speakers.
I'm thinknig this is a good thing.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)