ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: who's more pathetic: van halen or guns&roses ?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th February 2007 03:54 PM
glencar Van Halen is the lamest. Shoot them & put me out of my misery. TIA!
27th February 2007 03:58 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Jump

27th February 2007 04:01 PM
Saint Sway how'd you not see that one coming?????
27th February 2007 04:02 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

check mate.
27th February 2007 04:13 PM
glencar Pathetic.
27th February 2007 05:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

check mate.

I am so frustrated because I have added a fresh crop of freakish Eddie photos to my already impressive arsenal but just cant figure out how to post them.

were talking shots of him passed out onstage! Close ups of his teeth and gnarled feet! And all I'm getting is red boxes....

its driving me nuts Tater!
27th February 2007 05:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I am so frustrated because I have added a fresh crop of freakish Eddie photos to my already impressive arsenal but just cant figure out how to post them.

were talking shots of him passed out onstage! Close ups of his teeth and gnarled feet! And all I'm getting is red boxes....

photobucket...
we will wait, get busy, you're on the clock!
27th February 2007 05:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

RUE!
27th February 2007 05:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

RUE!

simmer down now

1st March 2007 04:56 AM
corgi37 Ya know, i was watching this "Grunge" era doco the other night, and though i thought "that was a cool mucsic erea", i feel so sorry for people who

1. Think its 1992
2. Wish it was 1992.

It's all so over and so fucking old, that it is sad. I think its worse than seeing 45 year old punks. Man, its tragic. Loved it. Lived it. Moved on. Fucking get over it. Emo rules!

hahahahahha
2nd March 2007 10:38 PM
Kilroy van roses or axle halen
2nd March 2007 10:53 PM
mojoman
quote:
Kilroy wrote:
van roses or axle halen

david lee rose
lee david waldo
david down

at least he doesnt wear a dress
2nd March 2007 11:09 PM
pdog
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Ya know, i was watching this "Grunge" era doco the other night, and though i thought "that was a cool mucsic erea", i feel so sorry for people who

1. Think its 1992
2. Wish it was 1992.

It's all so over and so fucking old, that it is sad. I think its worse than seeing 45 year old punks. Man, its tragic. Loved it. Lived it. Moved on. Fucking get over it. Emo rules!

hahahahahha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3rd March 2007 09:00 PM
Kilroy
quote:
mojoman wrote:

david lee rose
lee david waldo
david down

at least he doesnt wear a dress

Lee Rose Halen
Van Axle Waldo
David Rose Jump

5th March 2007 09:44 AM
Some Guy A CHANGE OF HEART?:
It seems the Van Halen brothers have had a change of heart.. Without naming my source, yesterday's update was a reflection on the state of play as it stood...but like the disclaimer stated...it is hard keeping up, eh? Here's something that came over the wires this morning. No reps for VH are commenting, so take it for what it's worth: "We can now tell you that all the members of Van Halen -- Eddie and Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar -- have told the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that they will be attending the induction ceremony on March 12th in New York. Roth, Anthony and Hagar had said from the start that they would be there, and we learned last night (Thursday) that Eddie and Alex have reserved a table for themselves and their families. However, they will not be performing. Velvet Revolver will pay tribute to them, with the band's Scott Weiland and Slash actually inducting them. This marks the second year in a row that one of the inductees, who are all there and accounted for, will not perform. Metallica paid tribute to a non-performing Black Sabbath last year."

Additionally, I just heard that Sammy Hagar's mom has passed away, so my deepest condolences to Sammy and his family at this time.
5th March 2007 11:18 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"We can now tell you that all the members of Van Halen -- Eddie and Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar -- have told the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that they will be waiting tables and washing dishes at the induction ceremony on March 12th in New York.

5th March 2007 12:42 PM
Saint Sway Some Guy??

5th March 2007 12:43 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

you make Joey cry.
5th March 2007 01:04 PM
Saint Sway Some Guy??

"I'M SAMMY HAGAR" is a short film about a David Lee Roth-obsessed karaoke superstar who finds the true meaning of love through the lyrics of Sammy Hagar. While trying to maintain the sleazy/confident facade of David Lee Roth, Samson (Joseph Anthony) fails to realize a relationship with Tiffany (Gina Samardge), while making up fictitious stories downplaying David Lee Roth's partying lifestyle. In the end, Samson must realize that it's got what it takes, so why can't this be love?
5th March 2007 01:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Some Guy??

"I'M SAMMY HAGAR" is a short film about a David Lee Roth-obsessed karaoke superstar who finds the true meaning of love through the lyrics of Sammy Hagar. While trying to maintain the sleazy/confident facade of David Lee Roth, Samson (Joseph Anthony) fails to realize a relationship with Tiffany (Gina Samardge), while making up fictitious stories downplaying David Lee Roth's partying lifestyle. In the end, Samson must realize that it's got what it takes, so why can't this be love?

Bigger than Star Wars?
5th March 2007 01:38 PM
Saint Sway Bigger than Michael Anthony's Hot Sauce!
5th March 2007 01:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Bigger than Star Wars?

the "Hot Sauce Bass" is gonna be huge and you will rue the day

5th March 2007 01:58 PM
Some Guy That is some serious ass Muppets on Ice postin...
5th March 2007 02:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
That is some serious ass Muppets on Ice postin...

I told the venue a thousand times... its "Van Halen" on top of the marquee. And "Puppet Show" last.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)