ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sweet Virginia's ABB Tour Pics Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th February 2007 09:06 AM
GotToRollMe Sweet Virginia kindly sent me a photo disc of some pics she'd taken during last year's ABB tour. They were so good I thought I'd edit them a bit and, with her permission, post them here for everyone to enjoy. They're from the following shows:

Giants Stadium, NJ 9-15-05
Madison Square Garden, NYC 1-18-06
Madison Square Garden, NYC 1-20-06
Radio City Music Hall, NYC 3-14-06
Giants Stadium, NJ 9-27-06

There were so many good ones it was hard to pick out the very best. Hope you guys like them, and Sweet Virginia, you did a helluva job, girl!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
19th February 2007 09:07 AM
GotToRollMe Giants Stadium, 9-15-05:

19th February 2007 09:08 AM
GotToRollMe Madison Square Garden, 1-18-06 and 1-20-06:

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
19th February 2007 09:08 AM
GotToRollMe Radio City Music Hall, 3-14-06:

19th February 2007 09:09 AM
GotToRollMe Giants Stadium, 9-27-06:

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
19th February 2007 09:09 AM
GotToRollMe The Tongue, Giants, 9-27-06:

The Grand Finale, Giants, 9-15-05:

And a short video clip from MSG, 1-18-06:

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
19th February 2007 09:22 AM
PartyDoll MEG Great work SV!!!

and thanks GTRM for postin' them!
19th February 2007 09:58 AM
Paranoid_Android Too awesome for words...

Woody wears DOLCE & GABANA panties??? Very Funny indeed!!!
19th February 2007 10:29 AM
Gazza Holy Christ. There's enough header material there for a month.

Great work girls.
19th February 2007 02:00 PM
glencar Please put the "Woody With Baseball Cap" up as a header!
19th February 2007 03:47 PM
jaggergurl THANK YOU SV and GTRM!!
19th February 2007 04:10 PM
fireontheplatter i liked them all..especially the last 2. i also like the one where keith is wearing his green jacket and they're on the b stage and the guy in the croud on the far right is holding his head and looks like ....HOLY COW

get down jimmy
19th February 2007 04:53 PM
pdog Talent!
19th February 2007 05:08 PM
LadyJane OUTSTANDING job SV and GTRM.

I want another tour.

LJ.
19th February 2007 06:41 PM
SweetVirginia Thanks, GTRM. Haven't looked at them in a while, and every shot takes me back and puts me "in the moment".

Come on boys, announce the European dates already.
We miss you.

SV
19th February 2007 07:49 PM
pdog They'll be back in the USA, don't worry SV...
19th February 2007 08:05 PM
gypsy Those are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing
20th February 2007 04:36 AM
GotToRollMe Let's give the drummer some, shall we? One last pic of Charlie on the Big Screen.

Thanks for your comments, guys. It was a real pleasure working on these. SV, you're amazing, girl!
20th February 2007 08:19 AM
FotiniD Thanks a LOT, SV for taking those and GTRM for posting them!

Absolutely superb, all of them.

Just one question SV! How did you survive the rest of the show after taking THIS shot?

Beautiful... Thank you very much!
20th February 2007 10:38 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Just one question SV! How did you survive the rest of the show after taking THIS shot?

I'm awestruck when I get close to these guys. Have you noticed how Keith and Ronnie always try to connect with people in the crowd? They are fantastic. Mick sort of looks over our heads all the time.

You know the rumours say that the boys are headed to Athens this summer, Fotini......
21st February 2007 02:53 AM
FotiniD
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I'm awestruck when I get close to these guys. Have you noticed how Keith and Ronnie always try to connect with people in the crowd? They are fantastic. Mick sort of looks over our heads all the time.

Yes, I've noticed that too! I love the way they do that.. When they played Italy in 2003, Ronnie did a whole scene trying to catch a custom drawn Stones banner a fan wanted to give him, reaching out his hand and talking with him. Then the security guy grabbed hold of it but the whole thing was very sweet and touching. They're great, aren't they?

quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

You know the rumours say that the boys are headed to Athens this summer, Fotini......

Oh I know baby They owe us one! And I'm more than ready to start another hotel scouting round this summer, now that I've seen how it's done, haha... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed they decide to sign with a different promoter here, otherwise... ouch, I don't even want to think about it!
21st February 2007 09:10 AM
mojoman thanx fer postin!!!
21st February 2007 09:42 AM
Madafaka Excellent shots, thank you so much for sharing!
21st February 2007 10:56 AM
Saint Sway if you've ever been fortunate enough to sit that close to them, the expression by the guy in the pink shirt on the lower corner, right against the stage says it all!

quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

EXCELLENT pics Sweet V. Thanks for sharing.

I'm amazed at how close and detailed these shots are. I think yours and Throbby's fan shots are as good and in many cases better than the pro shots from the tour. Well done!
21st February 2007 05:05 PM
SweetVirginia Awwww.....thanks Sway.

I hope that "pink shirt guy" somehow stumbles on to this photo on the 'net.
The photo belongs in his scrapbook.

22nd February 2007 07:59 PM
Gimme Shelter Awesome pics!!! Thanks for posting!!
22nd February 2007 08:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl They all are great; please when this thread gets buried in our archives mail me the new link in the archives in order to make a permanent link in the setlists page
22nd February 2007 09:34 PM
StonesChick
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
OUTSTANDING job SV and GTRM.

I want another tour.

LJ.

Me too!
These are some of the best pictures I've seen of the tour.
They are gorgeous, thanks a lot.
23rd February 2007 03:34 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
They all are great; please when this thread gets buried in our archives mail me the new link in the archives in order to make a permanent link in the setlists page

Will do, Voodoo. I'll send them to you in a zip file as well.
23rd February 2007 03:39 PM
glencar It's sad that it's all over now. Nice memories but can you live on memories?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)