ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jim Price - the "Kids nowadays ain't got no shame" sessions
© 1971 Ethan A. Russell
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lizzie's improving (nsc) Return to archive
March 5th, 2005 02:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow this is a sexy photo I think one of the sexiest I've seen of Lizzie. I found in Yahoo news and it's old I don't know if this has been posted before (I didn't see it and I read most of the posts except those about politics)

Lizzie is a mango

March 5th, 2005 03:03 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i think shes the best looking among all micks daughters. thats only because she gets her looks from her daddy.
p.s i like her shirt
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
March 5th, 2005 08:41 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
i think shes the best looking among all micks daughters. thats only because she gets her looks from her daddy.

You're kidding right?? She's not even that pretty, which is perfectly ok, but when you're talking about 'prettiest' and 'supermodels' it's different. Sure, she's skinny, but that's not sexy per se, her face isn't exceptional, but quite avarage imo. Jade is much sexier and better looking according to most people, and from what I've seen of Georgia lately, she'll be hotter than Lizzie as well. And Lizzie doesn't get her looks from Mick, she's the spitting image of her mother!

I like the shirt as well though.
March 6th, 2005 02:13 AM
gorda Elizabeth is beautiful!

She looks a lot like Mick! Of course, she looks like Jerry Hall, too! But, those full lips and beautiful blue eyes, she inherited those from her father!

(In that Lancome ad for lip gloss, she looks exactly like MIck! )
March 6th, 2005 03:29 AM
thejuf pic was taken just outside my house at the busstop.
lizzy seems everywhere these days.

Free Image Hosting at pic taken just outside my house at the busstop.<br />
lizzy is everywhere these days.... <br />
 [Edited by thejuf] <br />
 [Edited by thejuf]<br />
this pic was taken outside my house at the busstop. <br />
liz is everywhere these days. <br />
 [Edited by thejuf]</td>
</tr><tr>
<td width=
March 6th, 2005 08:59 AM
luxury1 Angiegirl--I agree with you 100%. I too think Jade is much sexier, and Lizzie is almost homely, in my humble opinion. And that insipid giggle she has......ewwww. But she is still "a kid." So I will forgive her the giggle, (which I am hoping some kind adult will soon instruct her to drop).
Georgia is gonna be the one to watch for sure.......

Thank god you and I are so near perfection, right??
March 6th, 2005 09:37 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Thank god you and I are so near perfection, right??

What do you mean, 'near'?
March 6th, 2005 12:46 PM
iluvmickjagger07 can someone post a pic of jade?
March 6th, 2005 12:59 PM
gorda I love how she laughs, no inhibitions! She just lets it out and laughs out loud! And that is good! More people should laugh like that!

You all are just jealous! I can easily see why? Wouldn't we all want to be her? Young! Beautiful! Rich!

I would love to be her, except that if I was her I couldn't do it with it Micky!

March 6th, 2005 01:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
can someone post a pic of jade?

March 6th, 2005 02:28 PM
Moonisup
March 6th, 2005 02:36 PM
iluvmickjagger07 is that really her voddoo? do you have a pic where you can see her face more clearer?
March 7th, 2005 07:29 AM
Mr Hess Gimmie Jade!!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood