ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jim Price - the "Kids nowadays ain't got no shame" sessions
© 1971 Ethan A. Russell
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh my! (NSC) Return to archive
March 4th, 2005 11:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels JACKSON 'PLEASURED' CHIMP BUBBLES

Troubled singer MICHAEL JACKSON was once caught pleasuring his pet monkey BUBBLES - according to his former brother-in-law.

JAMES DeBARGE, who once married to the BAD singer's younger sister JANET, made the allegations in an interview in 1993 which has just been published, of witnessing bestiality occur between Jackson and the animal.

DeBarge claims, "He was changing Bubbles' diapers and just got carried away.

"Bubbles had a smile on his face."

He added that Jackson would have the chimp brought to his home "to spend the night when he wanted company".

The allegations form no part of Jackson's trial where he is facing 10 felony charges of child molestation, administering an intoxicating agent and conspiracy involving allegations of child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

04/03/2005 14:13

March 4th, 2005 12:02 PM
Jumacfly hopefully you can't see his ass on this one...:o

March 4th, 2005 12:04 PM
J.J.Flash Jacko is sick, but seems that everybody has something to say about him just for more publicity.......seems that everybody is trying to screw him up more (if it's possible) than he is so far.....
March 4th, 2005 02:53 PM
J.J.Flash And I pray he got arrested soon .....
March 4th, 2005 03:14 PM
Riffhard I'm starting to think that this Michael Jackson guy might be a little weird. I hope I'm wrong.

Riffhard
March 4th, 2005 03:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I'm starting to think that this Michael Jackson guy might be a little weird. I hope I'm wrong.

Riffhard

I hear he is a 'regular ' over at www.MaxLugar.com
March 4th, 2005 03:23 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Joey wrote:

I hear he is a 'regular ' over at www.MaxLugar.com

NOT TRUE!!! Weird people are not allowed to post over there! By the way I have never seen you at the Lotus Couch Joey. What gives?

C-A-R-A-C-K!!

"That one would have been a straightaway shot otta the old Yankee Stadium,Ronnie!"

Riffhard
March 4th, 2005 03:46 PM
glencar This Debarge guy was part of their family for ten minutes once. Not a particularly loved in-law if the media is to be trusted. Jacko is no doubt a freak & a weirdo but I'm actually in agreement with Motels on this one. Until some confirmation comes along from Bubbles, at least...
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood