ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jim Price - the "Kids nowadays ain't got no shame" sessions
© 1971 Ethan A. Russell
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick is in Paris Return to archive
February 27th, 2005 06:26 PM
mandrack Hello everyone, thought this might be worthed to share. Just back from Paris (few minutes ago), today I saw Mick with L'Wren in Orsay museum (checking the impressionist collection on the fifth floor). Mick was looking really good, first time to see him so close, and that girl is really tall!! (First I noticed her, then I realised that men next to her is Mick himself ))))))))))))))))))))))))))
February 27th, 2005 06:34 PM
glencar Cool! I loved the Orsay when I was there.
February 27th, 2005 06:48 PM
Gazza as I mentioned earlier today, Ronnie either has been in Paris lately or will be very soon.

It was also reported a few days ago that the band is due to resume recording the new album "very soon" at Suresnes studios in Paris.

Looks like things are finally starting to fall into place.

Ian?
February 27th, 2005 07:32 PM
JumpingKentFlash Yeah Gazza man. Let's put the heat on this fucker. Get the train rolling.........

Now I'm feeling happy again
February 28th, 2005 04:38 AM
Jacques Hi
I confirm they will be in France for weeks (my source told me 3 weeks)
[Edited by Jacques]
February 28th, 2005 04:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jacques wrote:
Hi
[Edited by Jacques]

Thank you Jacques!
February 28th, 2005 05:04 AM
luxury1 so, mandrack, did you say hi to him?
Cool story, glad you shared it with us.

I wonder if L"wren will be following him around on tour.....
February 28th, 2005 05:14 AM
Jacques French fans of Paris are mobilized around Suresnes altough the temperature is quite low at the moment.
February 28th, 2005 05:18 AM
Irresistible-Lady I think i go to Paris :-}
February 28th, 2005 06:01 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jacques wrote:
French fans of Paris are mobilized around Suresnes altough the temperature is quite low at the moment.

Suresnes is the new Nellcote for sure
February 28th, 2005 10:02 AM
FPM C10 Has anyone seen Keith? Because I need him to be in NYC this Saturday.
February 28th, 2005 10:41 AM
LadyJane Thanks mandrack...I would not have approached Mick in the museum. I would have followed them though.

Lux...Olive Oil is going to be a hinderance. Perhaps throbby can distract her for awhile. OR we can knock her out and leave her in some closet.

Great news all in all!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
February 28th, 2005 11:24 AM
Jumacfly Hi Joey (resident Cretin) how are you??
February 28th, 2005 11:37 AM
mandrack Hello Lady Jane, you made me laugh, that's is excatly what I have done Didn't want to approach, many people noticed Mick and made the comments, but no one bothered them. I was really happy to see Mick )))))
February 28th, 2005 02:14 PM
waaghals
quote:
Jacques wrote:
French fans of Paris are mobilized around Suresnes altough the temperature is quite low at the moment.

Any news from Suresnes?
February 28th, 2005 02:22 PM
Jacques Some of good boys have been there, but nothing new.
I think it's a bit early.
February 28th, 2005 04:04 PM
luxury1 good plan, LJ. throbby and Luanne are about the same height. Might be something novel for them both.
NOw, whatever shall we do with Mick?
February 28th, 2005 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Hi Joey (resident Cretin) how are you??

Hello Jumacfly
Rocks Off Member.........................

February 28th, 2005 04:09 PM
waaghals Merci beaucoup Jacques! I was so glad when I read your post. You're right it's a bit too early.

February 28th, 2005 04:46 PM
Poplar
quote:
Jacques wrote:
Hi

Damn, we got Chirac on the RO beat now!
February 28th, 2005 06:05 PM
Soldatti We get info from Mick almost every day, from Ronnie every week and from Charlie one or two times in a month. The question is Where is Keith?
February 28th, 2005 08:09 PM
gotdablouse Sitting on his ass as he's been doing since the VL recordings when not counting the dough on the road :-(

So it sounds like a little drive down to Suresnes is in order ! Any good restaurants nearby the studios ?
[Edited by gotdablouse]
February 28th, 2005 09:24 PM
iluvmickjagger07 if anyone needs me, im in paris searching all the musuems
February 28th, 2005 09:28 PM
iluvmickjagger07 thanks mandrack for the news. youre so lucky. if i were u, i would have stalked him for a while and later approach him to beg him for his autograph. i know its not right to bother celebrities, but i dont think im capable of controlling myself if i see mick.
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
March 3rd, 2005 09:39 PM
gotdablouse No news ?
With a concert planned on 25/08 at HydPark, you'd think they'd be busy finishing that album by now !
March 3rd, 2005 09:52 PM
Mel Belli They probably are!
March 4th, 2005 08:43 AM
patriceg Mick is probably NOT in Paris anymore as his girlfriend L'wren was alone at a party at the Lido a couple of days ago (jade was there)She was alone at the Stella McCartney fashion collection show yesterday morning and i saw her this morning at the Chanel show alone again.
Maybe rehearsing with the Stones at la Fourchette?
March 4th, 2005 08:35 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
patriceg wrote:
Mick is probably NOT in Paris anymore as his girlfriend L'wren was alone at a party at the Lido a couple of days ago (jade was there)She was alone at the Stella McCartney fashion collection show yesterday morning and i saw her this morning at the Chanel show alone again.
Maybe rehearsing with the Stones at la Fourchette?

so do you see l'wren often or do you know her? do you ever see mick? or know him?
March 5th, 2005 12:11 PM
patriceg I don't know her(or Mick) at all, i'm just lucky to be invited to the Fashion week in Paris and i saw her at different collection shows on her own. That's all. I really wanted to go and talk to her to get information but that's not easy as it's always very crowdy she's always with people and sometimes it's not the right timing.
But i can't imagine Mick being in Paris and not coming to those shows specially the Chanel, remember Lagerfeld took the picture for the cover of his last solo record.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood