ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jim Price - the "Kids nowadays ain't got no shame" sessions
© 1971 Ethan A. Russell
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Openingsconcert new tour in SunDevil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
March 3rd, 2005 08:26 PM
corgi37 To the Dutch dude - I do the lying around here, thanks very much!
March 4th, 2005 02:09 AM
IanBillen Gazza wrote:
"If the Stones have had so many songs recorded over the last couple of years as you have often suggested, then they would not have had the need to do what they were doing in November?"

Well, I actually think they only had a half finished album that needed mixed and polished up with mastering at that point in November. When it is all said and done and looked back on, IMO I beleive they had alot of songs written and worked on well before November of last year and had a good hand full that were album worthy. I just think November was the second half of all this.

Note:
*Don Was stated the tracks recorded in November seemed "to be all from a piece"...meaning, original material will coincide with the newer stuff written from then (in November)and beyond. What they had resuming in November seems, from what Keith, Ronnie, and Don Was say to be just another piece of these sessions that already had started and been worked on.

Also Don said that they may work on some stuff that had originated in the Paris 2002 sessions to be included on this album.

Ian
March 4th, 2005 12:25 PM
Snappy McJack The Stones will be opening up in Butte, Montana. My "contacts" have given me solid evidence of this, however, I can not disclose anything here.

From SM
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood