ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jim Price - the "Kids nowadays ain't got no shame" sessions
© 1971 Ethan A. Russell
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Presale for Ronnie Wood & "Fiends" - London 13.3.05!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
February 23rd, 2005 11:16 AM
Gazza Thanks to 999 on IORR for the link. (As usual, you'll see info like this on the fan sites before the official ones

http://www.getlive.co.uk/events/presale.asp?id=ronniewood
[Edited by Gazza]
February 23rd, 2005 12:01 PM
BillyBoll Thanks for that Gazza. Have you been able to get on and get tickets yet?
[Edited by BillyBoll]
February 23rd, 2005 12:05 PM
Gazza Registered for the pre-sale but didnt get a confirmation e-mail to activate the membership yet

I can get a cheap flight OK, so depending on what the ticket prices are like, I may go over for it.
February 23rd, 2005 12:58 PM
luxury1 Oh shit, Gazza, this sounds like a fun night!!
I hope you do get to go, so you can post all about it here for the rest of us. I am anxious to get your read on how "well" Ronnie is doing--ie. playing and appearing.
February 23rd, 2005 01:02 PM
Jaxx hopefully this is an appetizer for the main course. ronnie doing a solo show could be an indication that he's healthy and ready to rock. any guesses which "fiends" may show up?
[Edited by Jaxx]
February 23rd, 2005 02:04 PM
Gazza According to the pre-sale site, the tickets are only £30 - £42!!
February 23rd, 2005 02:18 PM
Jaxx its a no brainer, then. you should go and report back to your friends here.
February 23rd, 2005 02:26 PM
Gazza http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/pso/catalog/Category.jhtml?CATID=99606&partnerId=9175

you could always help

February 23rd, 2005 02:35 PM
Gazza well..balls to that. I talked myself into going. Couldnt get two seats in the pre-sale as I delayed too long, but got a decent single.

With a trip to Manchester for the England/Northern Ireland game 2 weeks later, it's going to be a hard month for my liver as well as my pocket...
February 23rd, 2005 03:08 PM
Jaxx congrats! it will be a blast. sorry i can't make it to london, but

i will meet you in NYC.
[Edited by Jaxx]
February 23rd, 2005 03:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
congrats! it will be a blast. sorry i can't make it to london, but

i will meet you in NYC.
[Edited by Jaxx]

and i hope to meet both of you and shake your hands in NYC too (or wherever opening night is!!)
February 23rd, 2005 03:16 PM
Jaxx we usually find ourselves a decent watering hole to gather at. looking forward to meeting everybody and seeing all the others again. and i think voodoo is planning to come and planning to misbehave.
February 23rd, 2005 03:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
we usually find ourselves a decent watering hole to gather at. looking forward to meeting everybody and seeing all the others again. and i think voodoo is planning to come and planning to misbehave.

This will be our first trip without the baby, so i certainly plan on misbehaving

February 23rd, 2005 04:46 PM
Hannalee
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
hopefully this is an appetizer for the main course. ronnie doing a solo show could be an indication that he's healthy and ready to rock. any guesses which "fiends" may show up?
[Edited by Jaxx]

I'm hoping for Jeff Beck and Van. Woody can be very persuasive (and he'd need to be)

According to Undercover, Mac's going to be there!

[Edited by Hannalee]
February 23rd, 2005 04:58 PM
Gazza are you going, Hannalee?

I know Erikjjf is comin' over from Sweden. Hope to see a few of you there
February 23rd, 2005 05:05 PM
Hannalee
quote:
Gazza wrote:
are you going, Hannalee?

I know Erikjjf is comin' over from Sweden. Hope to see a few of you there

Yep, I'll be there. Unless I don't like any of the guests...
February 23rd, 2005 05:24 PM
rogerriffin Congratulations to All Rocksoffers in UK!!!!!!!

Sure will be a Stones night since 2003, He will play with Keith, Charlie, Bill, til Mick?

i`ll be waiting for the bootleg!!!!!!
February 23rd, 2005 06:36 PM
Soldatti lucky bastards!

I expect good reports and reviews at least.
February 23rd, 2005 09:39 PM
glencar Nice job, guys! Enjoy the show & take plenty of digital snaps!
February 23rd, 2005 10:14 PM
Flairville Typical, I stayed up til 3am until ticketmaster servers came back on and they've sold out. Gutted. I'm even more gutted that some twat is selling 2 tickets on ebay for £230! anyone got any spare? doubt it but if you have mail me at [email protected]. Cheers, Ben.
February 24th, 2005 01:29 AM
riccardo Hey Lucky ones,try to record the show please!
February 24th, 2005 02:01 AM
akissaway Have a great time Gazza, Erikjjf and Hannalee. Hope it's a terrific night with Ronnie and guests.
February 24th, 2005 04:41 AM
Gazza
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Typical, I stayed up til 3am until ticketmaster servers came back on and they've sold out. Gutted. I'm even more gutted that some twat is selling 2 tickets on ebay for £230! anyone got any spare? doubt it but if you have mail me at [email protected]. Cheers, Ben.

the tickets aren't on public sale until Friday at 9 am. this was just a pre-sale for those who had registered with Get Live. Hopefully you'll get lucky in the public sale.
February 24th, 2005 07:53 AM
Flairville For some bizarre reason I tried again today and got 2 top price tickets!! Yes.
February 24th, 2005 08:26 AM
Gazza see you there, mate!
February 24th, 2005 08:28 AM
Flairville Yeah, definitely! It'll be nice to see some Faces (!) for a change instead of mere print! Can't wait.
February 24th, 2005 08:33 AM
Gazza I just got a pair in the 10th row of the grand circle, despite not being able to get two last night at all and having to settle for a single further back!
February 24th, 2005 08:43 AM
Gazza seating chart (maybe I missed something, but I didnt see anything last night about tickets for 'stalls')

if image doesnt load, it's at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/seatingchart/279090/10342

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
February 24th, 2005 01:37 PM
Rags Here’s the scoop...

Yes, Mac is flying in for the gig! He’ll be playing with Woody and pals...Kenney Jones, Andy Newmark, Willie Weeks, and more special guests (possibly Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck). Rod has also been invited, but no word if he'll turn up yet. You lucky people!

Have a great time. I want to hear all about it! Send us some reviews/pics for Mac's site. :-)
February 24th, 2005 02:22 PM
Gazza woo-hoo! Thanks, Lynne

The blurb on the advert for the show promises "some of the biggest names in modern music", so hopefully someone of the calibre of a Clapton, Beck, Stewart or..dare I say it.. a stone or two..may be on the bill
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood