ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Press conference, Tokyo March 7, 2003
/Shizuo Kambayashi/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Stew? Return to archive
02-28-03 02:02 PM
Fiji Joe What'a up with this boot?...How different is it from Voodoo Brew? Sound quality?...etc. Thanks
02-28-03 02:37 PM
steel driving hammer Prolly one of my faves...

http://www.sysabend.org/users/geetarz/reviews/stones/voodoo-stew.htm

02-28-03 03:46 PM
GimmeExile steel driving hammer:

How do I find more reviews like this one? I can't get to the home page of the link you posted.

[Edited by GimmeExile]
02-28-03 03:50 PM
Factory Girl Steelie!!! Post the home Page link -Please!! TIA
02-28-03 03:52 PM
Moonisup great boot that is!!
02-28-03 04:03 PM
steel driving hammer http://www.sysabend.org/users/geetarz/reviews/stones/stones.html

Cheers.

STONES!
02-28-03 04:04 PM
Factory Girl You the Hammer!! Many Thanks!
02-28-03 04:05 PM
Fiji Joe No one has really answered my question...what is the difference between Voodoo Stew and Voodoo Brew...they seem very much the same to me except for track order and possibly different names for some of the instrumentals...Is this a correct assumption or is there different material on each?...They both purport to be recorded in Dublin 1993
02-28-03 04:07 PM
Moonisup some songs are the same

keith sings on 1 cd the complete Voodoo lounge, just buy it, you won't regret it, and think of the fact that you mut buy the big box set, not the smaller one!
02-28-03 04:12 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
No one has really answered my question...what is the difference between Voodoo Stew and Voodoo Brew...they seem very much the same to me except for track order and possibly different names for some of the instrumentals...Is this a correct assumption or is there different material on each?...They both purport to be recorded in Dublin 1993

The link will tell you!

Just follow the yellow brick link!
02-28-03 04:25 PM
GimmeExile Thanks, Steelie!

Very good resource. Let me know if you find anymore like this one...
02-28-03 04:37 PM
Fiji Joe donkey smell ya'll...
02-28-03 09:49 PM
BILL PERKS GIMMEEXILE-LOVE YOU AVATAR.MY BELOVED JFK STADIUM,I STILL THINK OF IT EVERY TIME I GO INTO THE FUCENTER.
02-28-03 10:58 PM
BILL PERKS ANYONE WHO WISHES TO TRADE OR MAKE SOME KIND OF ARRANGEMENT,LET ME KNOW.I'M JONESIN FOR THIS COLLECTION
03-01-03 05:32 AM
marko This one is a must,also better get also Voodoo residue.Its
not that interesting,but,its same sessions and in same
quality.
Also get BTB album Remixes Pt.1!Long versions from anybody,,,might as well get juiced,too tight,saint of,ooc.
03-02-03 07:33 PM
Toronto Tom I was just listening to this today. Any body that is a stones fan even non collectors you want STew Brew and REsidue. 10 cds you can't live without.

Mick was really pissed this stuff got out so you know it is good.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST