ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Press conference, Tokyo March 7, 2003
/Shizuo Kambayashi/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mr. Rogers Dead. Pete Townsend to step in. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-01-03 09:00 AM
Mother baby
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
-tSYX --- Official NolteVision Conflict Mediator.

Thanx SYXY, but has far as I'm concerned there's no conflict to mediate.
[Edited by Mother baby]
03-01-03 09:58 AM
nankerphelge For what's it worth, I don't really have any lint in the crack of my ass!

Once again, I don't mean to come off as being thin-skinned -- I know I dish it out. And I guess we can't complain when we C10ers throw out the whole alpha-beta thing -- obviously some people are gonna take that shit seriously and think we need to be taken down a bit.

But those who have taken the time to get to know me and the rest of the C10 will know that "elitism" is about as inaccurate a label as you could ever choose -- these guys are truly some of the nicest people you could ever have the pleasure of knowing. If I get defensive about it, it is because I don't take kindly to being labeled something that I am not! Joking is one thing -- but most everyone knows when it goes beyond joking and becomes a bit too pointed. The beauty of me is, I'll let ya hear it back.

No hard feelings -- I'll behave again for awhile.

03-01-03 10:33 AM
gypsy The C10ers are just a bunch of drunken fools, God love 'em.
03-01-03 11:54 AM
nankerphelge I do think the C10 board is a good idea though.
Maybe we aren't for everyone.
Maybe we do create dissonance here;
generate more heat than light!

Our own board would reduce the non-Stones clutter here while providing us our much-needed place for the expression of poetry, our mutual love of livestock, and high-level debate on pressing issues of the day -- the genuine warmth of the Log Cabin Republicans, the pros and cons of wolfpuss, and yes, communist subversives trying to rob us of our precious bodily fluids!
03-01-03 12:01 PM
throbby nankerphelge wrote:

communist subversives trying to rob us of our precious bodily fluids!

A great fucking movie!
03-01-03 12:16 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I do think the C10 board is a good idea though.
Maybe we aren't for everyone.
Maybe we do create dissonance here;
generate more heat than light!

No fuckin'way!! I may not always understand what the hell you guys are talking about, but I, for one, appreciate your madness!!

This Board needs you!!

LadyJ.
03-01-03 12:33 PM
nankerphelge I think you're right.
We couldn't leave -- all the plants would die...

(PS - nobody knows what some of us are talking about half the time!)

"Just look at the big board!"
03-01-03 12:41 PM
Mother baby [quote]nankerphelge wrote:
"-- obviously some people are gonna take that shit seriously and think we need to be taken down a bit."

Well, maybe you do, maybe you don't, but it ain't going to be by me, like I said it's really none of my business.

" -- these guys are truly some of the nicest people you could ever have the pleasure of knowing."

Well, I'll take your word for it. That's a pretty good plug.

[Edited by Mother baby]
[Edited by Mother baby]
03-01-03 01:08 PM
Maxmeister I missed what was edited, which really isn't important.

Nanker and Savage have layed out the facts.
C10 is great fun, great camraderie, mucho crazy, and add in an adult beverage or two and voila!
All because of Stones worship pure and simple.
We take it seriously, but not THAT kind of seriously. Always in perspective, always. Well......almost.[LOL]

Everyone have a great weekend!

Rick
03-01-03 03:52 PM
luxury1 Well, the C10 have accepted me with open arms, annointed me C10P, provided me with current and all-important Stones news, all while twirling their sparkly wands, doing the Hokey-Pokey and getting drunk. I can admire that.
03-01-03 07:32 PM
Factory Girl Luxy, does that make you a C10 Groupie?? I am sincere in my query, no sarcasm or offence intended.
03-01-03 08:11 PM
nankerphelge You all are, whether you care to admit it or not!!
03-01-03 08:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot No no FG. C10P are not groupies. They are hardcore Stones babes! They are just like the rest of the C10...but with P.

We could have lumped the C10P in with the C10A...but they were just so....special....that they deserved their own tag. An exaulted pedestal, so to speak. A celebration of their Stonesy babeness.

At least that's what I had in mind when I created the tag.

If there is one thing about the C10...we all love the P...just not the WP.

You don't have WP, do you FG? I just always assumed that you "groomed". You seem like the "groomed" type.
03-01-03 10:38 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Cardinal Fang wrote: I'm doing this out of friendship.

Well at least you're doing SOMETHING around here.

And that should be applauded.

Still waiting for your "England's Newest Hit Makers" Period.

I know its coming.

03-03-03 01:44 AM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Here's a better idea -- why don't you suck the lint out the crack of my ass!

ROTFLMAO!

...reminds me of the other day in the chat room when we all were talking about Noel Gallagher, but I believe I said he could do that with a paper straw!
03-03-03 07:50 AM
Factory Girl LOl, Sir Stonesy!! You are a bad bad Sir! You need a slight spanking. Where is gypsy-She's our Mistress of Ceremonies...
03-03-03 10:04 AM
gypsy Here I is!
03-03-03 10:28 AM
Factory Girl Gypsy, I adore your Spirit. You're always here when we need you and you're always ready to discipline.

You'll make a Great Mistress of Ceremonies.
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST