ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Press conference, Tokyo March 7, 2003
/Shizuo Kambayashi/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Christina does G-A-Y GIG Return to archive
02-26-03 03:23 PM
Honky Tonk Man Our favourite fromer Mouskateer did a three-song set at the London Astoria G-A-Y Night!

It amazes me that people paid �17 just to hear her wail through three songs! She didn't even show her botty this time!

I wonder if our brave lads will be playing on a G-A-Y Night?!! LOL

Alex
02-26-03 04:06 PM
jb She is about the hottest thing I've seen since a young madonna.....a special talent!
02-27-03 09:55 PM
doo doo doo Dude I disagree. She has a nasty fup.
02-28-03 06:17 AM
Zeeta She is the true meaning of minger. She is a white trash slut!
Excuse the harshness but she aint cool man!
02-28-03 07:11 AM
JaggaRichards I'd like to introduce her to old one-eye.....
02-28-03 07:21 AM
Maxlugar I think she is indeed skanky.

She is getting a fat "Columbian" face, too.

She is at 14:59 of her 15 minutes.

02-28-03 09:16 AM
telecaster Christina? Pure skank.

Now Brittany, THAT is a woman.

Somewhere to hang your hat

VaVoom
02-28-03 10:52 AM
Honky Tonk Man I think she is genuinly one of the most buetiful women in show bussiness. Its just a shame she dresses like a dog

Alex
02-28-03 11:09 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat So the Astoria is a gay club? Ticketmaster did not tell that when I bought the tix!
02-28-03 11:59 AM
jb She is beyond sexy...a vixen who knows how to use her looks to achieve her goals...her ass is a perfect 10 and I find her face rather sexy ....she blows the Spears girl away and you could tell early on she knew how to fuck and was no poster child for the so-called virtues of virginity.
[Edited by jb]
03-01-03 07:22 AM
Honky Tonk Man The London WC2 Astoria is not a gay club. They do however, have a gay night called G-A-Y. I didn't think they had live acts there before i read the NME review Christina's gig there. It's usually just Dance music. I dont think it is just for queers, but you do get alot of celebrities there. Shall we just say that it has a Gay Atmesphere... lol

The rest of the time, the Astoria is just a live venue for rock bands. I think its run by the same Company that runs Shepards Bush and Brixton. It sounds like a great venue and my brother is seeing the Vines there in April.

Alex
03-01-03 10:17 PM
Gazza �17 for 3 songs??

thats about the same "� for song" ratio as the Stones do!
03-01-03 10:47 PM
Maxlugar Fred Durst will clue you in on Brittney, Josh.

She's a friggin' tornado O' sex.

03-01-03 11:02 PM
BILL PERKS I'D EAT BRIT'S ASS IN A HEARTBEAT......CHRISTINA IS A WHITE TRASH PIG,I WOULDNT FUCK HER WITH JOEY'S DICK.
03-03-03 10:26 AM
jb That is a very unusual post for you Mr. Perks.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST