ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Press conference, Tokyo March 7, 2003
/Shizuo Kambayashi/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I HAVE AN IDEA! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
02-27-03 11:09 AM
gypsy I'm saddened and hurt. Joey and I were really wanting Maxy and Nanky to sing "Sweethearts Together" at our reception.
02-27-03 11:19 AM
LadyJane Gypsy--When is the date again? I have to mark my calendar!! You did say Maui was the site, correct?? I'm presuming all Rocks Off members will be invited???

I think "Sweethearts Together" is very appropriate. Perhaps the Rocks Off ladies could sing "The Worst"!!

LOL

LadyJ.
02-27-03 11:21 AM
gypsy I like your ideas, LadyJ. I see a bridesmaid dress in your future!
02-27-03 11:27 AM
LadyJane I'd be honored! I'm thinking something in satin featuring the Stones tongue!! Of course, the tuxedos would have Stones tongue laden cumberbunds and ties!!

LadyJ.
02-27-03 11:34 AM
gypsy Definitely not run-of-the-mill wedding attire for the big nuptials. It will have a Stones theme...and you'll be able to wear the clothes again and again and again...they'll never go out of style.
02-27-03 11:36 AM
nankerphelge MMMmmmm I love big nuptials!!
02-27-03 11:37 AM
gypsy So, you will sing at the reception?
YAY!!!
02-27-03 12:03 PM
Joey " Definitely not run-of-the-mill wedding attire for the big nuptials. It will have a Stones theme...and you'll be able to wear the clothes again and again and again...they'll never go out of style. "

Damn Straight it is a " Stones Theme " !!!!!!

The entire band is playing at our reception .....That is why they aren't touring this fall -- Your dad sure takes care of his Joey ????????

{{{{{ J. KINS }}}}}}

02-27-03 12:05 PM
Moonisup where's the guestlist?
02-27-03 12:12 PM
Joey " where's the guestlist? "

I don't know , but you definitely " MUST " bring that thing you are holding in your most splendid avatar ---- will fit right into the Maui Scenery .

Jacky !

02-27-03 12:44 PM
Maxlugar Are you going to tell her you're gay before or after the wedding?

{{{{SHA-ZAMMMM!!!}}}}

Bob Costas: My God Mel, look at the way our Maxy does that slow, punky jog around those bases! The game sure needs this kind of attitude don't you think?

Mel Allen: Oh, sure thing Bob. And that powerful swing! Did you see the way his back knee almost touches the ground? Very "Reggie!"

THUD...THUD!

Bob Costas: What the hell was that thud noise? Whoa! Mel, your arms just fell off your rotting corpse.

Mel Allen: HOW ABOUT THAT!

END TRANSMISSION.
02-27-03 01:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
lonecrapshooter wrote:
I like the lyrics to Sweethearts Together and almost used it at my wedding. However, my wife, a huge fan also, overruled me with Hang On To Me Tonight!

I'm glad to see there are some other fans of Indian Girl.

`

I opted for AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" for my wedding

Perfect
02-27-03 02:16 PM
magicwoman iam sorry lady jane but actually lady jane is soo slow no dont like it but i dont understand the vote from strange straycat onw ith the show is a great song
and moonisup what have u done woth your avator hehe the pic is changed and that little child to hehehe
[Edited by magicwoman]
02-27-03 02:30 PM
Joey " Are you going to tell her you're gay before or after the wedding? "

<----- this from a man who named his own DAUGHTER after him !

{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}

" Oh my God Steve , just look at what that little pot leaf has done this afternoon ---- that ball has sailed over the fences and is heading right for Steelie passed out there along Waveland Avenue . "

" Unbelievable Harry ! Hey , I thought you were dead ??? "

" Steve , what a terrible thing to say -- my goodness , I have enough on you to put you away for life . "

" And I have got the negatives on both of us Harry ! Now take your hand off of my knee ! "

Jacky !

02-27-03 02:33 PM
Moonisup I only bring freddi if FG is around
02-27-03 03:23 PM
Maxlugar "this from a man who named his own DAUGHTER after him ! "

<----- Did you see that?!?! You say the word and I'll get that leaf!

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Settled down there Maxy '83!

Having a daughter in the first place means you have to had sex with a woman at least once.

Which is once more than both of them.

{{{BA-LAMMO!}}}}

Bob Costas: I'm out of words Mel. The Hall of Fame better start clearing out some of that Babe Ruth junk to make room for Maxy, no?

Mel Allen: No doubt Bob. Oh look! He's spitting at each player as he runs by their base. Wow.

Bob Costas: Nice stuff! Well I don't know if that ball has landed yet but I know when it does, it might be hot. So don't touch it kids!

THUD!!

Bob Costas: So anyway, next up is Joey. Mel, this kid sure hasn't had a good season but I feel things may change.
Bob Costas: Mel? Mel, are you there? Jesus Christ! Can someone get over here and sew Mel's head back on?

Mel Allen's Head" HOW ABOUT THAT!!

Maxy!

02-27-03 03:36 PM
Joey " Having a daughter in the first place means you have to had sex with a woman at least once.

Which is once more than both of them. "

<------ Rubbish .......do you know how many women I have seduced ???????

Easy little buddy , you know how Maxy has trouble getting through DOORS with his ego . Lets just hope and pray his wife gives birth to a son next time , or else this whole world will be overrun with an entire tribe of little " Briannas [ see George Foreman ] "

{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}

" It looks like , it might be , IT IS !!!!!!! Another home run by the JOESKEE ............My God this kid is on one Hell of a roll and it ain't even May yet . "

" I hear you screaming Steve ..............Hey , that's my crotch your grabbing there Harry -- what gives ?????? "

" I don't know Steve , but I am on fire this afternoon , so cut me some slack !!!!! "

Joe Si Scrolls !

02-27-03 03:50 PM
Maxlugar "Easy little buddy , you know how Maxy has trouble getting through DOORS with
his ego"

<--- Leggo my ego, leggo my ego!

HA HA!! Yeah right Maxy '83! This coming from a man who saves all my posts only to later quote from them.
He loves my ego better than me. It strokes his ego to repost my ego laden stuff. Oh, I'm getting dizzy. It's too complicated.

But he is a good muse. I'm never replace him.

Leggo my ego! Hee hee!

MACKY!!
02-27-03 03:55 PM
Joey " But he is a good muse. I'm never replace him. "

<------ Max is my cyber idol !

Mine too little buddy !!!!!!!

Mine too!

Jacky !

02-28-03 07:33 AM
Maxlugar Thanks buddy.

Can we both agree on this: Mr Rogers was for "slow" kids?

I seriously read that somewhere.

"Shove both Bert and Ernie in my sphincter and call me Snuffiluffigus, Ronald!"
02-28-03 09:37 AM
Joey " Can we both agree on this: Mr Rogers was for "slow" kids? "

Partially......................your Uncle Joey really liked going to the " Magic Kingdom " --- no matter what time of day !

{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}

02-28-03 09:41 AM
gypsy Gay kids too.

Joey, do you think Joey jr. will be slow?
02-28-03 09:49 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Gay kids too.

Joey, do you think Joey jr. will be slow?

Kids? So quick? Gypsy don't "pull the goalie" on the
wedding night
02-28-03 09:55 AM
gypsy Well, you know, I hate to tell this, but Joey is a one-pump chump. There, I said it. The secret's out. I think it has something to do with the chiba.
02-28-03 10:07 AM
kc152 Always Suffering,Don't Hold Back and Some Things Just Stick In Your Mind
02-28-03 12:12 PM
Joey " Well, you know, I hate to tell this, but Joey is a one-pump chump. There, I said it. The secret's out. I think it has something to do with the chiba. "

Gypsy , you promised not to tell ....................................That's it , I am rationing your Blow !!!!!

{{{{{{ JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-28-03 03:57 PM
gypsy Fine. But, you don't know about my secret stash in my bra drawer. You've always been too busy with the panty drawer to notice.
02-28-03 04:04 PM
Joey " Fine. But, you don't know about my secret stash in my bra drawer "

But you don't wear Bra's !!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Developing .......................

{{{{{{ Joe Si }}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-28-03 04:16 PM
gypsy Yeah, but I have a bra drawer...where I hide my stash.
02-28-03 04:49 PM
Joey " Yeah, but I have a bra drawer...where I hide my stash."

Ahhhh , so that's where it is ..............

Joey all giddy now !

Joeskee !

Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST